Cost Effective iPad Bundles for Schools From JP-UK
JP-UK offer their clients based in the education sector a six step process to create bespoke iPad bundles which match their academic requirements and financial means.
United Kingdom (PRUnderground) December 13th, 2013
Over the past ten years Apple products have become widely used in education. This usage can be attributed to a number of reasons including, ease of use and the range of educationally focussed applications and programs which have been consistently proven to enhance the learning of pupils. JP-UK is a leading supplier of Apple products to schools. Due to this position we understand that these educational institutes often feel that these items are out of their financial reach.
This needn’t be the case. The iPad Bundles for schools which JP-UK provide are specifically designed to enable these institutes to create bundles which not only match their educational requirements but also conform to their economic restrictions.
Selecting an Apple bundles for education from JP-UK couldn’t be easier, customers simply complete the six step process and they are equipped with everything required to deploy these items in the classroom. The six stage process is as follows:
· Step 1: Select your iPad, customers have a choice between iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini with Retina Display and iPad Air.
· Step 2: Choose your case, a case ensures the longevity of your investment.
· Step 3: Add screen protectors, a screen protector prevents the screen from being scratched or damaged during the course of the school day.
· Step 4: Add hardware, customers can choose from an extensive range of iMacs and MacBook’s.
· Step 5: Choose your trolley or transporter. These items enable you bundle to be easily and effectively moved to where they are required. Additionally these units also provide reliable security for your bundle preventing theft from occurring.
· Step 6: Review your selection and order. This enables you to fine tune your selection in order to ensure it matches your specific requirements.
For further information about iPad bundles for education, or to make enquires about iPad specifications and casing options, you can contact a member of JP-UK’s dedicated technical team on: 0161 474 1200.
Alternatively, you can email us at: email@example.com.
About JP-UK Just Print (UK) Ltd
JP-UK are specialist providers of Interactive Touchscreens, iPad Rental, Projector Lamps, Printer Consumables, Projection Equipment, Interactive Learning Products, Educational Furniture, Visualisers, Apple Security Products and IPAD / Tablet / Laptop / Netbook Security Trolleys to business, corporate, schools, colleges, universities, government clients and private individuals across the UK and Europe. We operate from our Head Office in Cheshire and warehousing facilities supported by our UK and European distribution partners