Extreme Element Showcase Their Top Experiences
At the end of 2010, with Christmas looming, Extreme Element made a helpful list of the experiences they offer that had received the best customer ratings.
United Kingdom (PRUnderground) March 2nd, 2011
This was aimed at the time at anyone looking to buy an experience as a Christmas gift. Now Christmas is firmly behind us, but the experiences in this list are just as relevant as they were then. Anyone looking to buy a birthday present or plan an exciting day out for summer might find it useful in order to get ideas. Some of the experiences picked out are:
- Bungee jumping: One of the most well-known and iconic extreme sports there is. Bungee jumping with Extreme Element takes place across the UK, with locations including the highest bungee locations in the country at Maidenhead and Salford, and Tower Bridge.
- Indoor skydiving: Using technology that was intended for testing F1 cars’ aerodynamics, indoor skydiving involves a realistic ‘freefall’ of two miles.
- Quad Biking: Quad bikes are easy to ride and can deal with terrain of all kinds, including hills and forests. They offer a great way to get outdoors and experience off-road driving.
- Zapcat rides: Zapcats are very fast speedboats, with twin hulls and a large outboard engine with allows the boat to fly over the water at speeds up to 50mph. They are great fun for anyone who enjoys extreme water-sports.
- Stock car championship racing day: This is an innovative track day that allows drivers to try racing F2 cars, Robin Reliants and Ford Capris during an all-day experience that is both fun and a real challenge.
About Extreme Element:
Extreme Element offer vouchers for a wide range of extreme sports. Being set up and run by extreme sports fans, the company has a huge knowledge base and can organise extreme sports of all kinds. These include driving experience days, flying lessons and water-sports, among many others.