HELUX Chosen as a Charter Member for the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program
Industry: Information Technology
The Microsoft Content Services Partner Program is a select group of companies who are designated as “Microsoft Preferred.”
Canada (PRUnderground) October 11th, 2018
HELUX is proud to announce that they have been chosen as a charter member for the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program. The program is specifically designed to help customers realize the value of Microsoft 365 and integrates AI and cognitive services with existing SharePoint and Office 365 technologies.
The Microsoft Content Services Partner Program is a select group of companies who are designated as “Microsoft Preferred.” The program aims to redefine enterprise content management (ECM) through its content services and empowers organizations and their users to:
- Intelligently analyze, discover, reuse, search and dispose content.
- Create, collect and classify documents that are needed to get work done.
- Share, discuss and co-author content using groups, metadata, taxonomy, Teams, Flow and PowerApps.
- Manage compliance and reduce risk with lifecycle, information architecture, auditing, rights management and eDiscovery.
John Brown, CEO of HELUX, said they are honored to be recognized as one of Microsoft’s charter members.
“We’re delighted to be chosen as one of Microsoft’s charter members in the Content Services Partner Program. The program’s benefits allow us to help organizations find the perfect balance between user needs and governance, risk and compliance,” Brown said.
On October 17, HELUX will host its first webinar on THEMIS, the new industry standard for content services and intelligent information management. THEMIS IIM offers innovative solutions for information architecture and records management and assists organizations and their users by:
- Guiding users through the lifecycle of managing their information across multiple platforms — saving time and money — using artificial and human intelligence.
- Allowing users to easily manage content and data through THEMIS’ leading-edge and intuitive UI/UX.
- Meeting organization and user goals by streamlining and automating information management business processes, applications, and platforms.
Cham Tanh, CTO of HELUX, expressed the importance of being a charter member of the Microsoft Content Services Partner Program, “HELUX is looking forward to working with Microsoft to re-imagine the way we think of traditional ECM.”
Tanh continued, “Our THEMIS products support this vision by streamlining information architecture and records management.”
To learn more about how SharePoint, O365 and THEMIS work together to streamline Content Services, register for a free webinar:
Wednesday October 17
As a Microsoft Preferred Partner, HELUX specializes in information architecture and design, regulatory compliance, taxonomy development, governance, search optimization, and records management. Our goal is to always provide the perfect balance between the ease of use that users expect with the compliance and governance that an organization needs.