Leading Caster Manufacturer Caster Concepts Offers Ultra-Heavy-Duty 250,000lb Weight Capacity Casters
Caster Concepts, an industry-leading developer and manufacturer of caster wheels for top industries, announces its new 250,000lb capacity ultra-heavy-duty casters.
Albion, MI (PRUnderground) October 10th, 2018
Caster Concepts, a leading designer, developer, and manufacturer of various caster wheels located in Albion, Michigan, has made quite the name for itself over the years for its dedication to solving numerous problems related to the safe movement of loads in a variety of industries. Recently, the company announced the release of an ultra-heavy-duty caster capable of supporting up to 250,000 pounds.
Though many industries fare well with standard heavy-duty casters, there are cases in which the ability to move many tons is required. In fact, in industries such as ground support, aerospace, and certain types of manufacturing, that ability is crucial. Caster Concepts employs some of the world’s brightest and most innovative engineers to create heavy-duty and ultra-heavy-duty casters designed for specific purposes just like these.
Five Qualities of an Outstanding Ultra-Heavy-Duty Caster
In developing their industry-leading ultra-heavy-duty casters, the team at Caster Concepts kept five very important qualities in mind. The end result is a caster capable of withstanding some of the world’s heaviest and most cumbersome loads without sacrificing safety or durability.
- Environmental Stability – These massive casters can withstand extreme environments and conditions including high and low temperatures, moisture, chemicals, and flooring imperfections.
- Dual Wheels – Part of safely supporting and moving some of the largest and heaviest loads in the world involves keeping them low to the ground. For this reason, Caster Concepts designed its ultra-heavy-duty casters to utilize a dual wheel configuration.
- Powered Movement – In order to move loads of a quarter million pounds or more, powered assistance is a requirement. These casters were designed with drive options that make it easy for a single operator to move incredibly huge loads with ease.
- Durability – One of the most important factors that goes into a high-quality caster is its durability, and that’s where Caster Concepts truly shines. These ultra-heavy-duty products utilize materials that can withstand years of use, and they can even custom-build massive casters for use in unique situations while keeping durability in mind.
- Ergonomics – Finally, all of Caster Concepts’ ultra-heavy-duty casters were designed to prevent injury from overexertion and hearing loss – two of the biggest problems in manufacturing industries. They have accounted for friction, noise, swivel, and more to create the most ergonomic casters possible.
To learn more about Caster Concepts and its line of ultra-heavy-duty casters capable of supporting as much as 250,000 pounds, visit their website or give them a call at (888)781-3379. You can also request a quote to suit your company’s unique needs by filling out a short online form. A Caster Concepts representative will reach out to you as quickly as possible with any further questions or with your quote.
About the Company: Caster Concepts, headquartered in Albion, Michigan, is a world leader in the design, development, and manufacture of casters of all sizes. They supply custom casters to some of the world’s largest and most well-known names in aerospace, ground support, and manufacturing. Caster Concepts employs a team of the brightest engineers and innovators, and they offer a number of services such as precision machining, fabricating, polyurethane processing, engineering and product development, fixturing and automation integration, and inspection and quality control, among others. Visit here to learn more https://www.casterconcepts.com
About Caster Concepts
Caster Concepts is a leading manufacturer of heavy duty casters and industrial caster wheels. We provide high quality, industrial strength casters and replacement caster wheels.