PRunderground.com pricing to increase January 1st, 2017; Lock in current pricing soon
Industry: Site Updates
(PRUnderground) November 7th, 2016
At PRunderground.com we appreciate our customers. We know you have many choices when you consider online press release distribution and when you select PRunderground.com, we want you to feel you received great value for the price.
(PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE A GOLD OR PREMIUM ACCOUNT, YOUR PRICING IS LOCKED IN AT THE CURRENT RATE UNTIL YOU CANCEL. IF YOU DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE A GOLD OR PREMIUM ACCOUNT, YOU CAN LOCK IN THE EXISTING RATE BY SIGNING UP BEFORE December 31st, 2016!)
In the last 3 years we have not raised our prices, but during that time we did improve the product significantly with the following additions at no extra charge to you:
- PDF Pickup Reports: Each press release now comes with a PDF Pickup Report so you have links to many of the news sites that picked up your press release.
- Automatic Syndication to 50 news sites including:
- International Business Times
- Restaurant News
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- The Oklahoman / NewsOK.com
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- and these others… http://www.prunderground.com/prunderground-com-press-release-syndication-news-websites
The new PRunderground.com pricing will be as follows (As of 1/1/2017):
- Starter: One press release for $49 (currently $39).
- Gold: Three press release credits per month for $99 (currently $79). This brings the price per release to approximately $33 if you use all 3 each month.
- Premium: Six press release credits per month for $149 (currently $119). This brings the price per release to approximately $25 if you use all 6 each month.
- Diamond: Pricing will remain the same at $189 per press release.
Why are we changing the pricing? It will allow us to provide better customer support coverage, keep our website engine and reporting engine running more smoothly, and add on new syndication for your press releases when the opportunities arise.
If you have questions on how this pricing may or may not affect you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.