PRUnderground.com can now publish your press release to Yahoo Finance, through our new Diamond Reach plan. However, it costs a lot more ($189/release) than our normal press releases ($20-$39). So we want to break down when you might consider paying up for inclusion on Yahoo Finance.
As many of you know, Yahoo Finance is one of the top business news websites in the world, with what is reported to be the most unique visitors of the business websites. The widely read site can add instant credibility to your business, and is one of the gems of the Yahoo network of properties. So when you publish your release on Yahoo Finance, be ready to get the link and send it around to partners, investors, employees, customers, and potential customers.
Here are some good topics to announce in a press release distributed to Yahoo Finance to build immediate credibility:
- Company launch
- New product/service launch
- New key executive hires
- Receiving an award
- New company or product partnerships
- New venture capital announcement
- Hitting financial or company milestones
- Research or analytics reports
- Event announcements
- Business expansion
BUT, once you send the release remember to send a link to the release on Yahoo Finance to 10-100 people (potential customers, investors, partners, clients, sponsors), or put a link to the announcement in your email signature and or website for at least a month (or until your next big news). The value of being on Yahoo Finance is much greater when you re-purpose the link in different communications to help build credibility.
Here are some of the recent PRUnderground clients that upgraded their press release to the Diamond Plan to include Yahoo Finance distribution:
- MOVE! Enblue launches First Wireless Charger and Powerbank for iPhone and Apple Watch on Kickstarter
- Bertus Preller & Associates, Family Law Firm of the year
- Inkscreen Announces Integration with MobileIron AppConnect
- Patient Safety Innovations in the Spotlight for Sun Nuclear at ASTRO 2015
- SB Mfg Allows Fans To Drive On Officially Licensed NASCAR Wheels
- Music and Young Americans Help Orphaned Refugees Integrate Into German Schools