Prosper Show Announces Agenda for Spring 2020 Expo
Industry: Internet Marketing
Leading conference and trade show for Amazon sellers held annually in Las Vegas releases agenda for 2020 show
Las Vegas, NV (PRUnderground) October 14th, 2019
Prosper Show, a leading trade show and conference for established Amazon sellers, has announced the agenda for sessions offered at the upcoming spring conference. The event will feature some of the best-known movers and shakers in the industry sharing strategies and best practices for Amazon selling success.
Prosper Show brings together thousands of accomplished Amazon sellers with trailblazers in the field for several days of learning and networking. Attendees can expect guidance from former Amazon leaders, as well as information from CEOs and general managers of some of the most successful online retail businesses. They can also network with other sellers and solution providers to gain contacts and ideas for streamlining their business processes and growing their sales.
This respected Amazon seller event will take place March 23-25 at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino. The agenda announcement was eagerly awaited by Amazon sellers who attend the event yearly, as a way to get fresh, new inspiration.
Here’s a sneak peek:
- Workshop: 7 Ways that Private Label Sellers can Build Brand Loyalty on Amazon (and Beyond)
- Speaker: Meny Hoffman, CEO, Ptex Group
- Workshop: Amazon Search Advertising Isn’t Enough: Why Brands MUST Drive Outside Traffic to Their Detail Pages
- Speaker: Peter Kearns, Former Amazon Insider, 180Commerce Vice President of Business Development & Brand Strategy
- Workshop: The Value of a Proper IP Strategy on Amazon: From Product Launch to Exit
- Speaker: Rich Goldstein, Goldstein Patent Law
- Workshop: Building a Distributed Marketplace Across Google
- Speaker: John Kennard, Google
- Workshop: Advanced Amazon Advertising Structure (The Multi-Year Plan)
- Speaker: Joseph Hansen, Buy Box Experts
This is just a small sampling of offerings at the Amazon sellers event. There will be dozens of different workshops and discussion panels for guests to choose from. Attendees can also meet with over 100 exhibitors specializing in shipping, inventory software, feedback/review software, product testing, and more.
Doug Hope, Group Vice President of Prosper Show’s parent company, Emerald Expositions, said that the 2020 show promises to feature some of the most engaging learning opportunities yet.
“We feel like the show gets bigger and better with each passing year, and this year will continue the trend,” said Hope. “The workshop topics are extremely timely and cutting edge, and the speakers are powerhouses. Having all of this expertise under one roof is going to make this event a must for Amazon sellers.”
To learn more about Prosper Show and the lineup for the upcoming spring conference, visit www.ProsperShow.com.
About Prosper Show
Prosper Show brings top sellers and solution providers together to reveal secrets to sell more on Amazon. This online marketplace convention brings hundreds of internet marketing consultants and seasoned Amazon Seller coaches together for a two days of Amazon workshops. This show is not sponsored by or affiliated with Amazon.com LLC or any of its business subsidiaries.