Stock Compensation Terminology Demystified By myStockOptions Glossary App
Industry: Human Resources
If you have or work with equity compensation, now you can keep the expertise of myStockOptions.com at your fingertips in its new app Stock Compensation Glossary.
Boston, MA (PRUnderground) May 9th, 2023
Have stock compensation? Work with stock plans? Confused by all the jargon and technical terms? Now you can keep the equity comp expertise of myStockOptions.com at your fingertips with the website’s free app for Apple and Android smartphones: Stock Compensation Glossary.
Based on the popular glossary at myStockOptions.com, this handy, searchable reference guide defines almost 1,000 words, phrases, and abbreviations in the areas of equity compensation and executive compensation, along with the related taxation, corporate accounting, and securities law.
The glossary app is available from the App Store (for Apple devices) and from Google Play (for Android devices). This is the first and only smartphone app devoted to the often confusing terminology and jargon of equity compensation and executive compensation.
Clearly written in plain English, the glossary app covers terms relating to all types of equity awards, including stock options, restricted stock, RSUs, and ESPPs. The “Term Of The Day” helps users improve their technical vocabulary. Recent searches can be quickly recalled. The simple navigation is easy to use. Users can test their knowledge with a fun interactive quiz game right in the app, along with a related interactive quiz on stock comp abbreviations on at the website myStockOptions.com.
Other Innovative Multimedia Offerings: Videos, Podcasts, Quizzes
Companies are always seeking new ways to deliver stock plan education for employees who want more than traditional written content. The Stock Compensation Glossary is just one of the many innovative multimedia ways in which myStockOptions.com can help.
- Lively videos serve as helpful gateways into the website’s detailed educational materials on equity compensation.
- Engaging podcasts cover many topics in equity compensation.
- 18 fun, interactive quizzes let users test their knowledge about all aspects of equity compensation, including restricted stock and restricted stock units, employee stock purchase plans, the rules against insider trading, financial planning, and the impacts of job and life events on equity awards.
- Modeling tools, calculators, and a stock compensation portfolio tracker help stock plan participants and/or their advisors manage equity comp financial planning.
These multimedia offerings perfectly complement the articles, FAQs, tax guides, glossary, and other written resources that form the core of the website’s award-winning content alongside its dynamic tools and calculators. All of the content on myStockOptions.com is ideally suited for licensing by companies and stock plan providers for their stock plan participants.
Disclaimer: The news site hosting this press release is not associated with myStockOptions.com. It is merely publishing a press release announcement submitted by a company, without any stated or implied endorsement of the information, product or service. Please refer to a tax attorney or CPA for tax advice.
With award-winning content and tools, myStockOptions.com is an independent and unbiased source of expertise on stock options, restricted stock, restricted stock units, performance shares, stock appreciation rights, and employee stock purchase plans. We specialize in making complex stock compensation topics clearly understandable and relatable, in plain English and with an engaging style. Our audience includes:
– stock plan participants
– financial planners, wealth advisors, and CPAs
– professionals in stock plan administration, human resources, compensation, and finance
– attorneys, corporate counsel, and other members of legal staff
In addition to individual memberships, we also offer corporate services.