Summer Skincare Tips: Sunscreen, Moisturizer, and Lots of Water
BiomCare Restores Balance to the Skin’s Protective Barrier
Boca Raton, FL (PRUnderground) June 29th, 2022
The Summer sun can wreak havoc on skin.
Sunburn. Premature Wrinkles. Heat Rashes. Acne.
“You have to protect your skin during the summer months,” said Dr. Karel Bezouška, CEO and one of the four founders of BiomCare in the Czech Republic. “The scorching sun has different challenges for your skin than during winter.
“During the summer, your skin can lose its radiant shine. The sun can cause redness, uneven skin texture, and darkening spots on your body,” he added. “Whether it is summer, fall, winter, or spring, your skin is always in danger from the elements,” he added.
Dr. Bezouška’s company, Biomcare, has developed products that don’t just cover up skin conditions, they go to the root cause.
“Our skincare products restore balance to the protective shield of your skin, the microbiome,” he said. “Your skin’s microbiome fights infections and helps your skin cells respond to dangerous UV light, which is stronger during the summer months.”
Dr. Bezouška said a healthy skin microbiome protects the skin from sun damage.
“The skin’s microbiome, which contains trillions of microorganisms, actually helps keep your skin healthy,” he said. “You have good bacteria, which protects your skin.
“However, when your microbiome becomes unbalanced, bad bacteria grow, which can cause skin conditions, such as acne, eczema, and rosacea. BiomCare’s skincare products restore balance to your microbiome by adding ‘friendly’ bacteria,” Dr. Bezouška added.
BiomCare plans to soon introduce the following four products to American consumers:
- Derma.Ferm® COMPLETE, which provides your skin with three microemulsions for a healthy skin microbiome, contains natural skin hydrating compounds, a cleaning enzyme complex, and calming prebiotics. Each microemulsion can be replenished should the user wish to extend any application phase using Derma.Ferm® CLEANACUTE, CALM, and NUTRI, respectively. It is suitable for individuals who have developed chronic damage to their skin barrier from yeast and fungal infections, and long-term dermatitis, including atopic eczema, acne, or psoriasis.
- Derma.Ferm® CLEANACUTE, which provides a single microemulsion for a healthy skin microbiome, contains natural skin hydrating compounds that are supported by a cleaning enzyme complex. It is suitable for minor acute skin disorders due to burns, abrasions, scalds, or acute skin infections
- VIR_A_REST®, which also provides a single microemulsion, will invigorate the skin’s microbiome and protect it from the adverse effects of pathogenic microbes, including respiratory viruses. VIR_A_REST® supports the natural protective barrier of the skin with suitable postbiotics and natural antimicrobials.
- VIR_A_REST® ORAL, which supports the development of normal oral microflora through extracts from two friendly bacteria, restores your oral microbiome which is critical for the development of normal skin microflora as well as a healthy microbiome of the respiratory tract.
BiomCare uses a three-step patented application sequence of cleaning, calming, and nourishing the skin, which makes it perfect to fight against many resilient chronic long-term skin problems.
To avoid skin damage during sweltering months, Dr. Bezouška suggested everyday tips:
- Apply sunscreen and then apply more sunscreen
- Wash your face to remove excess oil
- Lighten your skincare routine
- Drink lots of water
“At the end of the day, many of us end up with hugely red skin despite all the protective measures. Our advice in such a situation is simple: have a package of Derma.Ferm® CLEANACUTE ready and spray all the swollen red areas until they are under the thin layer of liquid,” he said.
“Within 5 minutes a protective layer will be formed, and the effects you can feel and see for yourself shortly. The pain will be away, and after you have a good sleep the affected areas are just slightly red allowing you to go on into the next day,” Dr. Bezouška said.
“You have to take care of your skin. It is the largest organ in your body,” said Dr. Jan Engl, one of the co-founders of BiomCare. “During the summer, follow good skincare practices. With our products, you can have more radiant skin not only during the summer but all year round. And, if an unwanted accident happens, we are able to deliver fast relief.”
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This press release is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please check with your doctor. The news site hosting this press release is not associated with BiomCare. It is merely publishing a press release announcement submitted by a company, without any stated or implied endorsement of the product or service.
BiomCare is a Czech Republic company that is bringing its skincare products, which help restore the skin’s microbiome, to America.