Crowdnetic Launches Advanced Tool Set for the Peer Lending Industry
Today, Crowdnetic unveils exciting and unique subscription options and an advanced upgraded investor feature for Lendvious™.
New York, NY (PRUnderground) July 9th, 2014
Two months ago, Crowdnetic introduced Lendvious™, an unbiased and comprehensive platform for the peer-lending marketplace focused on both borrowers and investors. Today, Crowdnetic unveils exciting and unique subscription options and an advanced upgraded investor feature.
The new enhanced subscription options include:
- Lendvious™: Access all Lendvious™ tools, including SnapInvest™ and YieldMaster™ with limited functionality; Free with sign-up.
- LendviousPro: Unlimited access to all Lendvious™ tools, including SnapInvest™ and YieldMaster™ with the ability to upload custom default and prepayment curves on a month-by-month basis; $25 per month.
- LendviousInstitutional: Hosting of third-party models (or custom model requests) to test portfolio concentration limits, cash flow covenants and other custom requirements of institutional investors with contracted leverage terms, and access to LendviousMetrics, a customizable Excel add-in that allows full control over internal risk reporting; Pricing upon request.
Lendvious™ already simplifies the investment process by allowing investors to manage their peer-finance portfolios across platforms, in one place. Now, Lendvious™ provides consistent analytics to the spectrum of peer-lending investors, from retail to institutional, with YieldMaster™. YieldMaster™ is a powerful cash-flow engine that provides custom control and allows investors to model periodic cash flows with precision and flexibility:
- Analyze both existing and pro-forma portfolios using historical stress analysis based on vintage defaults and prepayments.
- YieldMasterPro™ provides flexibility to upload custom scenarios on a month-by-month basis for ultimate control of analytics.
- Apply portfolio models by integrating cash-flow analysis with SnapInvest™ convenience.
- LendviousInstitutional provides hosted third-party models to test portfolio concentration limits, cash flow covenants and other custom requirements of institutional investors with contracted leverage terms.
“At Crowdnetic, we strive for long-term partnerships with investors, borrowers, entrepreneurs and financing portals,” says Luan Cox, co-founder and CEO of Crowdnetic. “The Lendvious changes announced today are just one step in our continuous evolution to better service the peer-finance community.”
With offices in New York City and London, Crowdnetic Corporation is a leading provider of technology and market data solutions to the crowdfunded-equities and marketplace-lending industries. Through its real-time data services, in-depth research reports and industry-leading conferences, the company provides education and transparency for the global crowdfinance marketplace. Crowdnetic’s data and technology solutions are used by hedge funds, family offices, asset managers, venture capitalists and investment banks. Find us online at: Crowdnetic.com, Lendvious.com, and CrowdWatch.co.