1. Terms: By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. You acknowledge and understand that Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com services are non-refundable under any circumstances unless we are unable to publish User’s submitted press release. User may cancel a recurring payment plan at any time for the following month, but Company will not refund payments made for prior months or the current month. Recurring monthly plans provide the User with a set number of press release credits each month, these credits are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Unused credits do not carry forward to the following month and are forfeited. Users may contact us for any questions about payments and cancellations.
3. User understands and acknowledges and agrees that Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com do not and will not accept releases for pornographic materials, illegal activity, electronic cigarettes, online pharmaceuticals (See list of banned pharmaceuticals and supplements), press that promotes hatred, violence, prejudice, terrorism or anything we deem that the majority of the public would feel is unethical. Releases must be in written in the first person (not third person) in English and in the proper press release format. In general, here is a list of unacceptable press releases subjects:
- No negative press releases will be accepted about any 3rd party person/company/government/country/religion/race
- No Guns/Weapons/firearms (even the words in any press release)
- No direct sales of Alcohol
- No mention of Illicit Drugs, including Federally Illegal Marijuana/cannabis/THC. (Hemp and CBD are ok)
- No Tobacco/Vaping/electronic cigarettes
- No Cosmetic procedures and body modification (i.e. Plastic Surgery)
- No Dating apps or websites or events with adult/sex themes (must be family content friendly).
- No Adult and Sex (even the word ‘sex’ in any press release) content. No pornography
- No Sexual reproductive health
- No ICOs/Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency/NFTs/Crypto-wallets/Crypto-trading/crypto-investing/loans/miners
- No NON-FDA approved medicines, pharmaceuticals, and Google banned supplements (See list of banned pharmaceuticals and supplements)
- No Unsubstantiated medical claims
- No Money making scams
- No Legal cases/litigation
- No tax/legal/financial advice is permitted in the press release
- No statements of laws or interpretations of laws
- No Online Gambling
- No material news about publicly traded companies. For US National, no publicly traded companies
- No Stock recommendations
- No investment opportunities
- No Slander/Libel/Defamation/Allegations against any 3rd party
- No press releases about 3rd party companies or individuals without their permission.
- No personal loans, No cash advances, nor any other predatory lending
- No conspiracy theories
- No anti-vaccine or similar rhetoric
- No content that promotes/condemns religion.
- No Politics
- No Op-Ed pieces
- No non-English press releases
- Press Releases that mention media outlets (for example: NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, Hearst, Gannett, Tribune, etc) may be blocked by some of the news partner networks we work with since you are mentioning their competitors.)
4. Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com will not be held liable for services that may not be completed due to complications or failure with third-party affiliates equipment or services including the transfer of xml information.
5. Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com make every attempt to disseminate in full, promptly and accurately all news and information received by USER. Any inadvertent errors by PRUnderground.com will be corrected promptly upon notification or discovery, with no additional charge. This obligation to correct the error shall constitute the sole liability of Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com.
6. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
7. USER is responsible for the content and accuracy of all copy and other information submitted by USER. Due to the volume of news, information and copy submitted to Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com the COMPANY cannot and will not be responsible for verifying any facts contained therein. USER represents and warrants to PRUnderground.com and Blackwood Group Inc the “Company” that (i) it has the right to deliver to Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com all information, images, and copy submitted to it, (ii) it will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and laws relating to “spam”, and (iii) no information or copy submitted by USER or on USERS behalf will contain any content that is libelous, slanderous, obscene or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading or which violates any copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person. USER shall indemnify and hold harmless Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com and owners, third-party vendors, including distributors, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to any breach by Member of the foregoing representations and warranties or otherwise arising out of or relating to the contents or nature of copy and other information provided by USER or anyone acting on USER behalf.
7a. USER represents and warrants to PRUnderground.com and Blackwood Group Inc the “Company” that USER has the right and permission to use all images, illustrations, videos, text copy, trademarks, service marks, icons, vectors, and any other form of content in their press release. USER assumes all responsibility for any trademark violation or copyright violation that may have occurred from content in their press release on PRunderground.com and any of the syndicated websites in the PRunderground partner network.
8. Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com have the right to deny or edit copy or other information as it sees necessary. PRUnderground.com and Blackwood Group Inc at their sole discretion have the right to delete any press release from its website, pull any press release from dissemination or deny approval to any press release.
9. Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com does not promote any offers to buy or sell any securities.
10. Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com does not warrant or guarantee that the services provided by Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com will be error free, including delays, interruption in service, omissions, losses or defects, whether human or mechanical. Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to its services, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or suitability for print or broadcast. The liability of Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com to USER shall be limited to the refund of the fees paid by USER if we fail to provide the services we provide and in no event will Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com or affiliates be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or incidental damages.
11. Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com does not warrant or guarantee specific placement of any news release nor pick up on any news release on its wire or service, but will make available a news release to the appropriate media point on or through our website and services through our web site where a reporter or editor may best be able to decide on usage.
12. You consent to receive communications from Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com concerning your use of the Products and Services (“Communications”). These communications may include those required, by law to send to you concerning Products and Services or (“Required Communications”). The Communications may also be those that Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com sends to you for other reasons. You consent to receive Communications electronically. Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground company provide these Communications to you by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided in connection with your account or by posting the Communication on the Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com network. You also give consent to receive Communications by other methods including telephone and postal mail. The phone number and address we will use for contact will be that which was provided by you when setting up your account. You may change the e-mail or postal address to which PRUnderground.com and Blackwood Group Inc sends Communications by editing your profile on our website. concerning your use of the Products and Services (“Communications”). These communications may include those required, by law to send to you concerning Products and Services or (“Required Communications”). The Communications may also be those that PRUnderground.com and Blackwood Group Inc sends to you for other reasons. You consent to receive Communications electronically. Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com may provide these Communications to you by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided in connection with your account or by posting the Communication on the Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com network. You also give consent to receive Communications by other methods including telephone and postal mail. The phone number and address we will use for contact will be that which was provided by you when setting up your account. You may change the e-mail or postal address to which Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com sends Communications by editing your profile on our website.
14. User agrees that they have full written permission from any companies mentioned in their press release other than their own. User also agrees they have full written permission from any third-party name mentioned in their press release other than their own.
15. Nothing within any of the Products and Services shall be construed conferring any license under Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com. or any third-party intellectual property rights, whether by implication, waiver, estoppel or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, USER acknowledges and agrees that certain content available through and used to operate the PRUnderground.com website and Products and Services is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights of Blackwood Group Inc the “Company” , prunderground.com and its affiliates, licensors and service providers. Unless expressly provided to the contrary, you are in agreement that you may not modify, deface, alter any of the trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property made available by PRUnderground.com, Blackwood Group Inc in connection with the Products and Services. You also agree not to display yourself or web site as being in any way affiliated with, endorsed by or sponsored by Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com. You agree not to use any of the service marks, trademarks logos or other Content accessible through the PRUnderground.com, Blackwood Group Inc network for any purpose other than the purpose for which such Content is made available to users by PRUnderground.com, Blackwood Group Inc. You are in agreement not to defame or disparage Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com or its website, prunderground.com, trademarks or service marks of Blackwood Group Inc the “Company” of any part of the Products and Services. Information, services, methods and processes made available to the USER are the intellectual property of PRUnderground.com, Blackwood Group Inc. You agree to use this service for its intended purpose and not for the sole purposes including, but not limited to, the reverse engineering of the site and / or its processes and the inclusion of such processes or services in a derivative service.
16.PRUnderground.com does not an will not guarantee search results within any search engine. Although PRUnderground.com does what it can to assist with your rankings, we do not guarantee search results.
17. In the event that users press release is not accepted, Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com will not be held liable for any possible or potential missed business opportunities.
18. You acknowledge and agree that you and Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com are independent contractors under these Terms and Conditions, and nothing herein shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship. Neither party pursuant to these Terms and Conditions has authority to enter into agreements of any kind on behalf of the other and neither party shall be considered the agent of the other.
19. Should the Terms and Conditions be violated by you, or if you violate any other rights of Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com network of sites, Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com reserve the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including, without limitation, terminating any and all user accounts on any and all of the Blackwood Group Inc and PRUnderground.com network web sites.
Additional TERMS AND CONDITIONS CLAUSE:
20. You are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of all information, data and content of any kind posted, delivered, uploaded or submitted by You or on Your behalf to Blackwood Group Inc for distribution by PR Newswire, whether in the form of copy, text, images, video, audio files or other form, and regardless of the format, including all logos, proprietary marks, distribution lists, links and URLs (collectively, the “Content”). Content, as processed by PR Newswire for distribution, is referred to herein as “Releases.”
Because of the volume of information and copy submitted to PR Newswire via Blackwood Group Inc, PR Newswire and Blackwood Group Inc cannot be responsible for verifying any facts contained therein. You represent, warrant and covenant to PR Newswire and Blackwood Group Inc that: (i) You have the right, power and authority to submit the Content to PR Newswire for distribution and to issue Releases; (ii) You will comply with all federal, state, local and international laws, rules and regulations applicable to Your use of PR Newswire’s services; (iii) You have obtained all of the authorizations and consents required in connection with distribution lists provided by You; (iv) no Content submitted by You will contain any material that (a) is obscene or pornographic, (b) is libelous, slanderous, defamatory or otherwise false or misleading, (c) violates any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right, right of privacy or publicity, or any other right of any individual or entity; (v) You shall take commercially reasonable precautions to ensure that the Content will not contain any (a) computer virus, Trojan horse, trap door, back door, Easter egg, worm, time bomb, packet bomb, cancelbot, scripts or macros, (b) programs or links to macros, scripts or programs, or (c) other code that alters, destroys or inhibits the operation of, or infiltrates, computer systems or data run through such computer systems; and (vi) there exists no legal reason that PR Newswire should deny its services to You. You further represent, warrant and covenant that if any part of Your business includes online gambling, gaming or lotteries (collectively, “Online Gambling Business”): (A) You shall conduct your Online Gaming Business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in all applicable jurisdictions (including, without limitation, the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act 31 U.S.C. 5361 et seq.); and (B) You shall take all necessary measures (including, without limitation, any and all technological measures, such as “geo-filtering”) to
ensure that persons residing in jurisdictions whose laws prohibit the participation in any online gambling, gaming or lotteries are unable to access any of Your websites (including any pages or microsites) that offer Online Gambling Business. You shall indemnify and hold harmless PR Newswire and its agents, affiliates, assigns, employees, directors, officers, representatives, contractors and third party suppliers, licensors and distributors, including Blackwood Group Inc, from and against any and all loss, damage, liability, cost and expense (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) incurred in connection with a third party claim or action arising out of or relating to (x) acts or omissions that, if proven, would constitute a breach by
You of the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, or (y) Your use of PR Newswire’s services, including any work product or data provided in connection with such services.
22. PR Newswire is not warranting that its services, including any work product or data provided in connection with the services, will be delivered error-free or without defect (including errors of omission, or interruptions, delays or other timing errors), whether human or mechanical. PR Newswire’s services, including any work product or data provided in connection with the services, are provided “as is” and PR Newswire disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or suitability for print or broadcast. The total cumulative liability of PR Newswire and its affiliates and agents to You for all claims or actions of any kind, including claims or actions based in tort, strict liability, breach of contract or breach of warranty, shall be limited to the amount of the fees paid by You allocable to the PR Newswire service giving rise to the claim(s) or action(s). In no event will PR Newswire or its affiliates or agents be liable to or through You for any indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or incidental loss, damage or expense, including loss of profits or loss of use, even if PR Newswire or its affiliates or agents had been advised or should have known of the possibility of such loss, damage or expense, arising out of or in connection with PR Newswire’s services, including any work product or data provided in connection with the services, any act or omission of PR Newswire relating thereto, or Your use of or inability to use PR Newswire’s services, including any work product or data provided in connection with the services, or arising from any other cause whatsoever. PR Newswire shall not be liable to or through You for any delay or inability to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental acts (including the request or actions of any federal or state regulatory agency, any national securities exchange, or by any professional regulatory organizations such as the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority), war, fire, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, flood, explosion, severe weather, acts or omissions of third parties, strikes or labor disputes, failure or unavailability of communications infrastructure (including, but not limited to, networks, carriers and internet and satellite providers), and system malfunctions.
23. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall lie in the State of New York, County of New York, including the U.S. federal courts therein. Nothing set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to grant You any right to resell or redistribute access to PR Newswire’s services, or any work product or data provided in connection with the services. The rights and remedies set forth in these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and are in addition to and may modify, but are not in substitution for those provided in law and equity. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision hereof, and the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the parties to the maximum extent enforceable under applicable law