Get More With Genuine Alternative Lamps
As a specialist provider of projection equipment to educational establishments across the UK and Europe, at JP-UK we pride ourselves on helping our clients.
USA,UK (PRUnderground) March 25th, 2013
As a specialist provider of projection equipment to educational establishments across the UK and Europe, at JP-UK we pride ourselves on helping our clients get the most from their investment.
JP-UK genuine alternative projector lamps are a high quality, cost-efficient alternative to branded replacement projector lamps, and are compatible with projectors from all of the leading brands.
Here are some JP-UK top tips on how to get more for your money on projector lamps:
- Always allow your projector time to cool down after use to help prolong the life of your projector bulb. Also ensure you don’t move the projector while cooling as this can risk damage to the bulb.
- Make sure you clean your projector filter regularly to avoid your projector bulb overheating.
- Most modern projectors have an eco mode which is great to help you get more from your lamps and bulbs.
- Never cover your projector’s fan as this can lead to overheating. It’s advisable to give your projector a space of 2/3 ft from a surface or wall.
- The housing and glass within projector lamps is extremely fragile so you must be very careful when handling them. Always make sure you consult the manual to find out exactly how to handle them.
With these tips and our projector lamps, JP-UK can always help to save you money with projector lamps. Our price promise guarantees you that we won’t be beaten on the price if you order your projector lamps from us.
If you would like further information on JP-UK’s projection equipment or accessories, please call 0161 424 1200 to speak to one of our friendly team.
Alternatively, you can visit us online at http://www.jp-uk.co.uk/.
About JP-UK Just Print (UK) Ltd
JP-UK are specialist providers of Interactive Touchscreens, iPad Rental, Projector Lamps, Printer Consumables, Projection Equipment, Interactive Learning Products, Educational Furniture, Visualisers, Apple Security Products and IPAD / Tablet / Laptop / Netbook Security Trolleys to business, corporate, schools, colleges, universities, government clients and private individuals across the UK and Europe. We operate from our Head Office in Cheshire and warehousing facilities supported by our UK and European distribution partners