iPad Storage Checklist for Schools
JP UK understand that implementing iPads or tablets into schools isn’t necessarily as simple as buying the devices or iPad storage units.
United Kingdom (PRUnderground) March 26th, 2013
As the trusted supplier of learning support equipment to schools and educational organisations across the UK and beyond, JP UK understand that implementing iPads or tablets into schools isn’t necessarily as simple as buying the devices or iPad storage units.
Therefore, we have compiled a checklist of questions you should consider to help you:
- If you’re using WIFI for your devices then do you have a strong enough connection to facilitate multiple connections.
- Have you tested signal strength for any dead spots in connection across the premises.
- Do you have back up connection methods (i.e. wired connection) as a contingency?
- Do your classrooms have suitable lighting to negate issues with glare?
- Is there a suitable location convenient to place your iPad desktop storage unit?
- Have you factored in the cost of individual iPad covers for the protection of your devices when in use?
- Have you considered engraving or stickers to help you identify each device?
- How do you track the devices during everyday use? Will students have to log when they book out devices so you can track their whereabouts in a busy classroom environment?
If you would like any information JP-UK’s iPads, security solutions or any other education support products, please call 0161 474 1200 to speak to one of our team.
You can also check JP-UK’s Apple Zone for special offers and bundle deals to help you save money on integrating tablet devices into your classrooms.
Alternatively, visit us online at http://www.jp-uk.co.uk/.
About JP-UK Just Print (UK) Ltd
JP-UK are specialist providers of Interactive Touchscreens, iPad Rental, Projector Lamps, Printer Consumables, Projection Equipment, Interactive Learning Products, Educational Furniture, Visualisers, Apple Security Products and IPAD / Tablet / Laptop / Netbook Security Trolleys to business, corporate, schools, colleges, universities, government clients and private individuals across the UK and Europe. We operate from our Head Office in Cheshire and warehousing facilities supported by our UK and European distribution partners