Recommend a friend to HF Holidays and save money
HF Holidays cater for over 50,000 people every single year, making sure that whichever trip they have it is simply unforgettable
UK (PRUnderground) November 19th, 2012
Allowing people to become acquainted with the great outdoors for over 100 years, we are passionate at showing exactly what thrills Mother Nature can offer on a walking activity or cycling holiday. We cater for over 50,000 people every single year, making sure that whichever trip they have, it is simply unforgettable. Offering holidays in a wide variety of locations from Norway to the North East coast of England, we promise to have something to suit all members of the family.
If you have already enjoyed a holiday, why not pass on our services to a friend who you know will enjoy our holidays just as much as you do? In a fantastic deal we currently offer, if you recommend a friend to a successful booking with us, we will give you £50 off your next holiday for each person recommended. It’s not only you who will benefit from the deal. We will also give your friends £50 off their holiday out of the kindness of our hearts, providing they haven’t previously experienced a holiday with us.
So, the next time you know a friend is looking for unforgettable activity holidays, be sure to recommend them to our range of holidays available from us at HF Holidays. Spreading the word could mean both you and your friends get all the fun for less!
About HF Holidays
HF Holidays has been helping people enjoy the great outdoors for nearly 100 years. Today over 50,000 people come on holiday with us every year. They come for the walking. They come for the activities. They come for the fun. They come for the food. And they come for the high quality accommodation. It’s why we’re Britain’s biggest walking and outdoor leisure holiday specialists.
* Founded in 1913, HF Holidays is a co-operative society arranging walking, outdoor and
leisure activity holidays for 50,000 people each year (for non-members, a £5 associate fee
is payable per holiday).
* Options range from guided walking breaks and self-guided trails in Britain to challenging
ascents Worldwide. The leisure activities range includes art, music, literature and mindand-body holidays.
* HF Holidays is the recommended walking holiday partner of the Ramblers, Britain’s
walking charity (ramblers.org.uk), and supports the work of the Ramblers through
membership initiatives and charitable donations.
* HF Holidays has 20 Houses in the UK’s National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural
Beauty as well as independent hotels for overseas holidays.
* HF Holidays’ walks leaders are passionate about walking and keen to share their
experience with guests (after passing a rigorous selection course).
* HF Holidays is committed to Responsible Tourism, contributing to environmental projects
around the UK – such as footpath maintenance – through its Pathways Fund and
supporting local Air Ambulance and Mountain Rescue teams as well as charities in Kenya
and South Africa.
* Voted Best Large Tour Operator by Guardian and Observer readers 2010, 2011 and 2012,
with a 2012 satisfaction score of 98 per cent. Also Best Large Short Break Operator 2011
* In recent research (March 2012) carried out by Which?, HF Holidays achieved
Recommended Provider Status receiving an overall customer satisfaction score of 94%.
* HF Holidays is a member of ABTOT and is ATOL protected.