A 2022 ThreeBestRated® Award-winning Medspa center Shares Their “Golden Rules” of Success
Barrie, Ontario, Canada (PRUnderground) February 4th, 2022
Have you ever thought of the benefits of a medspa other than enhancing your appearance? Specialists say that medspas help treat long-term health issues such as insomnia, skin concerns, and weight management. However, it is in the hands of medical aestheticians who suggest proper therapies. To ensure all of these, we reached Nicola Gontier, the Marketing Manager of Spa Lumina, a 2022 ThreeBestRated® award-winning medspa in Ontario. Spa Lumina believes strongly in the “Golden Rules” and shares them with us.
“Golden Rules” of Spa Lumina:
- Spa Lumina treats the clients how they would want to be treated.
- They try to keep things as straightforward and simple as possible.
- They believe in being honest and transparent, providing full information to clients on the phone or through email to help them on their research journey for health and wellness.
- They are strong advocates for sharing pricing openly on their website and the phone. However, if treatments require consultation to determine the price, they always provide a “ballpark” range.
Staff’s Engagement to Top-Notch Service:
Nicola says, “Our Staff is the single most significant factor that helps us stand out from our competition”. Her team members are as follows,
- Nicola, the Marketing Manager, has been with them since they opened the medspa in 2005. She has been instrumental in the growth and functioning of their business.
- Kendra is Spa Lumina’s client champion. She has been working as a Client Services Manager for over a decade. She ensures that everyone receives top-notch customer service from start to finish.
- This team has Medical Laser Technicians, Renee, Allisha, Megan and Alicia have many years of experience in Medical Aesthetics and Laser treatments. They bring a passion and commitment to their craft that is unparalleled.
- Dr Gandhi, a clinician with over 25 years of experience, top Cosmetic Injector in Simcoe County, often sought out to share his knowledge and expertise at conferences and medical seminars. His guiding vision has helped Spa Lumina continue to grow year over year with new and exciting products and treatments.
About Spa Lumina:
Dr Sohail Gandhi founded Spa Lumina in February 2005. Dr Gandhi had been practising Family medicine in the Georgian Triangle Area since 1992. Having majored in Biochemistry and Physics at Ontario of Western Ontario, Dr Gandhi was always intrigued with renewal and laser physics. And, he decided to combine his passion with a growing market for non-invasive facial procedures to open up Spa Lumina. They feel pride and joy to have such a loyal clientele over the years. Gontier says, “Our greatest achievement is to have the privilege of being their trusted provider for the past 17 years”.
Nicola happily says, “The joy and excitement that our clients share at their results never gets old”. If you need any such medspa services, please visit – https://spalumina.com/.
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!