ATOPALM Launches Moisturizing Face Wash That Protects, Soothes and Firms Skin
ATOPALM’s Real Barrier Cream Cleansing Foam with patented MLE Skin Barrier Formula, 3-Calming Complex and Idealift provides the ultimate blend of skin barrier protection, firming and calming in a face wash that gently lifts away the day’s stresses.
San Francisco, Calif. (PRUnderground) July 10th, 2019
ATOPALM, K-Beauty’s leading skincare brand dedicated to developing and marketing innovative, affordable clinic-level skincare at home has added Real Barrier Cream Cleansing Foam to its highly affordable line of skincare that pampers, rejuvenates and protects dry and sensitive skin.
Real Barrier Cream Cleansing Foam gently cleans away the day’s accumulation of stressors that challenge skin, especially dry and sensitive skin. The key is a concentrated mixture of nourishing ingredients, including:
- ATOPALM’s patented MLE Skin Barrier Formula, the world’s only ceramide complex that mimics a bio-identical healthy skin barrier structure.
- 3-Calming Complex containing panthenol, madecassoside, and Allantoin that immediately soothes and protects irritated skin
- Idealift, a skin firmness-boosting compound, which firms up sagging skin. It penetrates deep inside skin, moisturizing and smoothing without leaving a sticky or greasy feel.
- A blend of delicate plant-based oils such as Sunflower Seed Oil, Broccoli Sprout Extract, Wheat Sprout Extract and Bergamot Fruit Oil to nourish and promote healthy cell renewal.
- A calming and refreshing Aroma Complex of Lavender Oil, Lemon Peel Oil and Vetiver Root Oil
Bubble cream technology delivers this superpowered blend to the skin in a gentle foam that cleanses and forms a hydrating layer on the skin. In clinical trials, dermatologist tested Real Barrier Cleansing Foam has proven to moisturize for 72 hours. Real Barrier Cleansing Foam retails for 20.00 USD but is available at a special price of 16.00 USD from ATOPALM. For more information visit https://www.atopalm.com/Cleansing_Foam_p/70842.htm.
About DR. RAYMOND LABORATORIES(DERMARTOLOGY) Inc.
Dr. Raymond Park(https://goo.gl/qagGB3) has researched in skin barrier Science has helped many people who have suffered from skin barrier dysfunction. His Dr. Raymond Laboratories has platform Skin Barrier Technology, named as Crystal Lamella MES (Micro-Encapsulation System) and have published more than fifty articles covering dermatological research. Recently, his team has focused on “Skin-Brain Axis” and its application on our life.