Best Cyber Monday 120Hz TV Deals 2022: Best Vizio, Samsung, Sony, LG & More 4K TV Savings Compared by Deal Tomato
Check out our list of the top 120Hz TV deals for Cyber Monday 2022, featuring all the top savings on Hisense, TCL & more smart TVs
Boston, MA (PRUnderground) November 27th, 2022
Cyber Monday 120Hz TV deals for 2022 are underway. Review the top savings on Hisense Android smart TVs, Samsung QLED TVs & more. Explore the latest deals in the list below.
Best 120Hz TV Deals:
- Save up to $2,000 on a wide range of 120Hz 4K HDR smart TVs (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 51% on Samsung 120Hz QLED & OLED smart TVs (Walmart.com)
- Save up to $2,000 on Samsung 8K & 4K smart TVs with 120Hz display (Samsung.com)
- Save up to 50% on Sony 120Hz 4K smart TVs & bundles (Walmart.com)
- Save up to $151 on Vizio 120Hz smart TVs (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 56% on LG 120Hz OLED & LED UHD smart TVs (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 43% on a wide range of TCL 120Hz smart TVs (Walmart.com)
- Save on Hisense 120Hz Roku, Android & Google smart TVs (Walmart.com)
More Smart TV Deals by Brand:
- Save up to 60% on smart TVs from top brands like Samsung, LG, TCL, Sony, Vizio, Hisense & more (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 29% on Samsung smart TVs (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 40% on TCL smart TVs (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 56% on LG OLED & LED smart TVs (Walmart.com)
Interested in more savings? Click here to access all the live Black Friday deals available at Walmart right now. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Deal Tomato recommends using the Capital One Shopping free browser extension when hunting for deals this Cyber Monday. It’s completely free for everyone and automatically applies available coupon codes to shopping carts at checkout. Their browser add-on helps millions of shoppers save money. Deal Tomato is compensated by Capital One Shopping when the browser extension is installed using the link provided.
About Deal Tomato
Deal Tomato reports on popular sales events. As an affiliate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.