Black Friday & Cyber Monday Streaming Service & Stick Deals (2022): Paramount +, Hulu, DIRECTV, Peacock, Roku TV & More Sales Rated by Retail Fuse
Industry: Retail & eCommerce
Save on streaming service & stick deals at the Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale, featuring all the best chromecast, Apple TV, NVIDIA Shield, Roku TV & more sales
Boston, MA (PRUnderground) November 25th, 2022
Black Friday & Cyber Monday streaming stick & service deals are underway. Review the latest discounts on Hulu, Philo, Peacock and more streaming plans, along with Roku, Apple TV and more streaming devices. Links to the top deals are listed below.
Best Streaming Service Deals:
- Save up to 50% on Paramount + Essential & Premium streaming plans & bundles (ParamountPlus.com)
- Save on DIRECTV SATELLITE & DIRECTV STREAM streaming plans (DirectTV.com)
- Save on Philo streaming plans with shows, movies & 60+ live channels (Philo.com)
- Save on Hulu streaming plans & bundles (Hulu.com)
- Save on Premium & Premium Plus streaming plans from Peacock (PeacockTV.com)
- Save 50% off your first month of subscription with Sling TV (Sling.com)
Best Streaming Device Deals:
- Save up to 59% on Roku Premiere, Ultra LT, Express 4K & more streaming devices (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 59% on Roku Ultra & Ultra LT streaming devices (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 40% on Google Chromecast HDR streaming devices (Walmart.com)
- Save up to $25 on NVIDIA Shield TV HDR streaming media players (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 41% on Apple TV (2nd & 4th generation) (Walmart.com)
Best Smart TV Deals by Brand:
- Save up to 60% on smart TVs from top brands like Samsung, LG, TCL, Sony, Vizio, Hisense & more (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 29% on Samsung smart TVs (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 40% on TCL smart TVs (Walmart.com)
Interested in more sales? Check out Walmart.com to view thousands more live Black Friday deals right now. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Retail Fuse recommends shoppers use the Capital One Shopping free browser add-on when searching for deals this Black Friday & Cyber Monday. It’s completely free (Capital One customer or not) and instantly applies available coupons while shopping online. Their browser extension checks for coupon codes across more than one hundred thousand online retailers, helping millions of shoppers save money. Capital One Shopping compensates Retail Fuse when the browser add-on is installed using the link provided.
About Retail Fuse
Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an affiliate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.