Blockchain Expo North America Virtual arrives on 4-5 November 2020
The leading Blockchain Expo World Series announced it’s free North America Virtual Expo taking place on the 4-5th November 2020. The Blockchain Expo North America Virtual show consists of 4 co-located events | 4000+ attendees | 40+ speakers
United Kingdom, United States, Europe, (PRUnderground) October 15th, 2020
As the leading enterprise event across Blockchain , IoT, AI & Big Data, Cyber Security & Cloud we introduce our North America Expo on the 4-5th November 2020 and registration is completely free. Make sure to register for a ticket here.
The conference will bring together 4000+ online attendees from across the globe to explore the entire enterprise technology ecosystem across now, a co-located event covering Blockchain, IoT, Cyber Security & Cloud and AI & Big Data. The free to attend Blockchain Expo North America will give you a chance to access top quality content from experts in leading organisations and gain access to our matching making facility. Attendees are expected to join virtually from across the globe including CTO’s, Heads of Innovation and Technology, IT Directors, Telecom Providers, Developers, Start-Up’s, OEM’s, Government, Automotive, Operators, Technology Providers, Investors, VCs and many more.
This virtual conference is for the ambitious enterprise technology professional, seeking to explore the latest innovations, implementations, and strategies to drive businesses forward. Consisting of live and on-demand sessions, don’t miss this opportunity to explore this innovative technology and its impact on a range of industries including, manufacturing, transport, supply chain, government, legal sectors and financial services energy, utilities, insurance, healthcare, retail and more!
Our matching making tool enables users to connect with and organise virtual meetings with other attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors. To ensure you get the opportunity to connect with other delegates, we have now extended meeting booking times, so you can confirm your virtual meetings over the period of the expo. To book meetings via the matchmaking tool you must register to attend. Once you have registered, you will be sent your login details.
Benefits of the App & Networking Tool:
• Opportunity to set up 1-1 face time with fellow industry enthusiasts
• Increased opportunities to meet prospective clients and suppliers
• Find attendees within the sectors you are most interested in
• A chance to share your experience and knowledge
• Engage with session speakers’ pre-event, create thought provoking discussions & questions
• Easily plan which session you would like to attend using the add to schedule options on each session
• Increase your social connections
The Blockchain Expo North America Virtual 2020 will be hosting a variety of sessions covering: emerging technologies, risk management, health care, blockchain adoption in enterprise, digital assets, tokenisation, supply chain & logistics, cryptocurrency, bitcoin, Ethereum, aerospace industry, blockchain enterprise solutions, blockchain risks, blockchain transformation processes, technology innovation and the future of blockchain.
Once you are on the platform prepare your questions to the events 40+ thought leading speakers in Q&A sessions. These speakers include:
- Vincent Annunziato, Director, Business Transformation & Innovation Division, U.S. Customs and Border Protection | U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Andrei Semenov, Blockchain Transformation Lead, Coca Cola | CONA Services – A Coca-Cola System
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
- Daniela Barbosa, VP World Wide Alliances, Hyperledger
- Lisa Butters, General Manager, GoDirect™ Trade (powered by Honeywell), Honeywell
- Emmanuel Aidoo, Head of Digital Asset Markets, Credit Suisse
- Rahul Vijay, Global Connectivity Supply Chain & Operations , Uber
- Garrick Hileman, Head of Research, Blockchain
- David Havera, Blockchain Leader, GE Aviation
- Chris Ballinger, CEO & Founder, MOBI
- Olga Patel, Principal Technical Architect | Emerging Technologies, The Walt Disney Company
- Andrew Peel, Head of Digital Asset Markets, Morgan Stanley
- Mike Jacobs, Technology Fellow & SVP, Optum
- Meyrick Vaz, Vice President of Strategic Market Partnerships, UnitedHealthcare
- Kyle Culver, Director of Emerging Technologies, Humana
- Johan Toll, Vice President – Head of Digital Assets at Nasdaq Market Technology, Nasdaq
- Sunayna Tuteja, Head of Digital Assets & DLT, TD Ameritrade
- Ashley Lannquist, Project Lead, Blockchain & Digital Currency, World Economic Forum
- Dennis O’Connell, Blockchain Architect & VP, BNY Mellon
- Ethan Pierse, Director, CryptoAssets Institute
- Tim Clancy, Senior Director, IT Business Relationships, Smithfield Foods
- Michel Rauchs, Research Affiliate, Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance, University of Cambridge
Thanks to our sponsors and associations IBM, Hyperledger, MOBI, Kalima Systems, NIX and Paysafe (Skrill). Ensure your profile on the platform is as detailed as possible to start networking with our sponsor representatives.
Our world series conferences are constantly evolving to meet the demands of our current global situation and the blockchain ecosystem. Find further information on our Blockchain Expo North America Virtual conference here. We hope to see you at the Blockchain Expo Europe taking place Virtually on 25-26th November 2020 and Blockchain Expo Global 17-18th March 2021 at Olympia London.
For further information contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)117 980 9023
About Blockchain Expo
Blockchain Expo brings together industry leaders within finance, retail, insurance, energy, and more. Taking to Silicon Valley, London, and Europe, delegates are invited to attend keynotes, panels and case studies, as well as explore the exhibition hall. Co-located with sister events AI & Big Data Expo, Cyber Security & Cloud Expo and IoT Expo, Blockchain Expo is a fantastic environment for networking and learning about the most disruptive technologies.