Boston Ski & Sports Club Now Registering for Various Spring Social Sports Leagues
Boston Ski & Sports Club, popular provider of various leagues for young professionals in the Boston area, is now registering for its spring sports leagues.
Boston, MA (PRUnderground) March 20th, 2020
For more than fifty years, Boston Ski & Sports Club has provided 50,000 annual participants with the widest variety of social sports leagues. Currently, they are registering teams and individuals for numerous spring leagues.
Boston Ski and Sports Club is now offering a $50 savings to teams who register at least one month in advance of the start date of the league of choice. Individuals can sign up alone or with a few friends to be placed on a team. Those who pre-register will be placed on a wait list while players are gathered. This status is called holding payment. When the team is formed, you will be notified via email, and payment will go through at that time. Teams are matched rather quickly, though, so no one waits for long.
All the following leagues are open for registration:
- Field Hockey: Women’s 7v7 field hockey starts Monday April 6th in Cambridge and Thursday April 16th in Medford.
- Flag Football: Options include coed 6v6 and men’s 5v5 in Brighton, Fenway, and Medford. Start dates begins April 23rd and vary depending on the league you choose.
- Floor Hockey: Coed 5v5 leagues Sunday, Monday, and Thursday in Watertown. The upcoming Thursday league starts April 16th.
- Golf: Tuesday and Thursday coed leagues in Weston open May 18th and May 14th, respectively.
- Kickball: Coed 10v10 leagues in Fenway, Cambridge, and Newton are available, and the first league opens May 7th in Fenway.
- Lacrosse: Women’s 8v8 in Medford begins April 7th.
- Soccer: Numerous soccer leagues will begin starting April 2nd. These include coed, men’s, and women’s leagues.
- Full Field Soccer: Men’s and coed 11vs11 leagues begin May 16th.
- Softball: Coed and Men’s 10v10 leagues begin April 17th and throughout the season there will be leagues in Cambridge, Brighton, Hyde Park, and Ebersol.
- Ultimate Frisbee: The 7v7 coed Ultimate Frisbee league takes place in Newton and begins June 2nd.
- Volleyball: Reverse coed 4v4 in Watertown and Newton begins June 1st and June 4th, respectively. A reverse coed doubles tournament, coed 6v6 tournament, and coed reverse 4v4 tournament will all take place at Tuft’s Park on July 12th in honor of Gene Brezniak.
This is only a sampling of the numerous sports leagues made available by Boston Ski & Sports Club every year, and as the season progresses, even more sports will open for registration. Visit the website to learn about all the sports on offer, and consider becoming a member for access to discounted ski trips, vacations, and more.
About Boston Ski and Sports Club: Boston Ski & Sports Club opened its doors in 1967 on a mission to provide young professionals throughout the Boston area with a wide variety of social opportunities such as sports leagues, ski trips, and other events. They strive to offer up competitive pricing, an excellent experience, and a mission to create and maintain long-term relationships with members, partners, and participants. There are more than 50,000 active participants spread across more than 300 sports leagues each year, and the organization offers more than 50 ski trips of varying lengths each season, as well.
About Boston Ski & Sports Club