Co-Founders of SIREN: Dietary Supplement Sector Predicted to Grow in 2022
Industry: Health & Fitness
Wellness Brand Moves Forward With Product Launch in the U.S.
Boca Raton, FL (PRUnderground) April 21st, 2022
The dietary supplement industry, which grew dramatically during the pandemic, is expected to increase sales in 2022.
“VitaFoodsInsights.com reported earlier this year that the supplement industry will continue to grow in 2022,” said Steven Robinson, a co-founder of JDS Wholesale Ltd., which makes SIREN dietary supplements. “The 2021 Global Supplement Business Report said the industry will continue to grow because of possible illnesses and because more people are using dietary supplements than ever before.”
“The 5.9 percent growth rate in 2021 had a greater impact because a much larger base of consumers started taking or increasing their usage of dietary supplements during the past two years,” he said.
“In 2022, the U.S. dietary supplement sector is expected to grow by 3.2 percent, which is a conservative estimate,” said Jane Culbertson, a co-founder of JDS Wholesale Ltd. “While that number is down from the high growth rate in 2020 during the peak of the COVID-19 crisis, the sector will increase by $2 billion this year because more people are using dietary supplements.”
Culbertson said early data from the Council for Responsible Nutrition shows that American adults are using dietary supplements at record levels.
“We are excited that more people trust dietary supplements,” she added. “Dietary supplements are an important part of a person’s health regimen. They provide nutritional support, which is important because many people don’t follow a healthy diet. They eat fast foods and don’t get enough sleep.”
USAToday also reported that only 23 percent of Americans exercise enough.
“It would be nice if people ate a balanced diet and exercised regularly,” Culbertson said. “This is why dietary supplements are an important addition to your health routine.
“We have launched SIREN supplements for women and MAN PLUS for men to help people live healthier lives,” she added. “Americans are searching for quality supplements, which is why we have launched SIREN and MAN PLUS.”
Walmart.com and OneLavi.com offer several MAN PLUS and SIREN supplements, but all six products are expected to be online shortly:
- MAN PLUS: Health and Vitality, which contains natural ingredients for men who want to improve their stamina and performance.
- MAN PLUS: Hair, Skin & Nails, which is for men who want more youthful-looking skin, is fortified with amino acids, collagen, biotin, and zinc. This supplement is for men who want the best-looking version of themselves.
- MAN PLUS: Summer Skin Plus, which provides a summer tan with minimal sun exposure, contains copper for normal skin pigmentation, vitamin C, iron, riboflavin, and selenium. This supplement is for men who love a great-looking tan.
- SIREN: Vitality & Wellness, a vegan-approved, all-natural dietary supplement, is for women who want to feel better and have more energy.
- SIREN: Hair, Skin & Nails, which contributes to more youthful-looking skin, is fortified with amino acids, collagen, biotin, and zinc. This supplement is for women who love glossier hair, and more enviable-looking nails.
- SIREN: Summer Skin Plus, which provides a summer tan with minimal sun exposure, contains copper for normal skin pigmentation, vitamin C, iron, riboflavin, and selenium. This supplement is for women who love a great-looking tan.
Culbert said SIREN products are gluten-free with 100 percent natural ingredients. SIREN: Vitality and Wellness is vegan, while MAN PLUS AND SIREN Summer Skin Plus is vegetarian-friendly.
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This press release is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please check with your doctor. The news site hosting this press release is not associated with SIREN Living. It is merely publishing a press release announcement submitted by a company, without any stated or implied endorsement of the product or service.
About SIREN LIVING
SIREN Living is a health and wellness company in the United Kingdom that has developed dietary supplements for women and men: SIREN Living and MAN PLUS, which are available on Amazon, OneLavi.com, and Walmart.com. The supplements are for: Health and Vitality, Hair, Skin, and Nails, and Summer Skin Plus.