Confetti achieves top seven position in 2022 GetApp Virtual Event software rankings
Confetti, a digital platform used by thousands of businesses to discover and book hundreds of exclusive team-building and professional experiences, has landed a seventh-placed ranking in GetApp’s list of Category Leaders in the virtual events space.
New York City, NY (PRUnderground) December 7th, 2022
Get App’s Category Leaders rankings highlights top-ranked North American software products based on ratings from end-users in five key areas: ease of use, value for money, functionality, customer support, and likelihood to recommend.
To create each Category Leaders ranking, Get App’s research team may evaluate hundreds of products in any one category. Only the products with the highest scores become Category Leaders.
To be eligible for inclusion in a category, products must meet the following criteria:
- Product has at least 20 unique product reviews published on GetApp within 24 months of the start of the research process for a given report. Two years of reviews provides a sample that we have determined is large enough and recent enough to be valuable to buyers. The criteria is also set low enough to ensure emerging vendors can be represented.
- Product achieves a minimum normalized rating in each of the 5 key areas (ease of use, value for money, functionality, customer support, and likelihood to recommend) after application of the Category Leaders method for normalizing and weighting review recency (see description under “Scoring” section).
- Product shows evidence of offering required functionality as demonstrated by publicly available sources, such as the vendor’s website.
- Product serves North American users, as demonstrated by product reviews submitted from that region.
- Product is relevant to software buyers across industries or sectors—in other words, no “niche” solutions that cater exclusively to one specific type of user, as determined by our analysis of user reviews and/or market research.
To arrive at a final score per product:
- Scores are calculated for each of the five dimensions (ease of use, value for money, functionality, customer support, and likelihood to recommend) based on average user ratings.
- User ratings are collected using various scales (usually 1 to 5 or 0 to 10); all ratings scales are translated to a standard 5-point scale before use in our calculations.
- Average product ratings are normalized for recency and volume of reviews.
- Scores for each dimension are scaled to a maximum of 20 points, resulting in a total maximum score of 100.
- Category averages (represented by the dark line for each dimension) are calculated from the ratings for all products in the category.
Products are represented, included, and/or scored solely based on user reviews and independent of any relationship that GetApp has with vendors.
Commenting on Confetti’s inclusion in the list, CEO Lee Rubin said: “We’re very pleased to have achieved such prominent placement in GetApp’s list of virtual event providers, which based on the methodology and scoring system used is a glowing testimonial for what we set out to do as a business.
“Something we believe sets us apart from the majority of other companies in the ranking is our commitment to offering truly memorable and inclusive event experiences, many of which are powered by small businesses. That’s an intrinsic part of what we do and it’s exciting to base our growth around an identity that we believe in.”
Confetti is loved by 4,000+ companies such as Google, Facebook, Spotify, and many other startups, firms and agencies.
GetApp empowers businesses to accelerate their growth by helping them find the right software. It selects and ranks products based on an objective methodology developed by its research team. While some vendors may pay GetApp when they receive web traffic, this has no influence on their methodology.
For more information, visit: https://www.withconfetti.com/
Discover hundreds of exclusive team building, DE&I and professional development ideas and instantly book truly memorable experiences for your team.