Corinium announces return of Chief Data & Analytics Officers, Europe to Germany, 24-25 September
Today, Corinium has announced the return of Chief Data & Analytics Officers, Europe to Germany – set to take place 24-25 September 2019 in Berlin
Berlin, Germany (PRUnderground) August 16th, 2019
Building upon the success of 2018’s Chief Data & Analytics Officers, Europe conference, the 2019 edition will take place in Berlin, 24-25 September where the event is set to host 100+ senior data & analytics leaders from across mainland Europe for two days of in-depth discussion on strategies to overcome the core emerging data & analytics challenges of:
- Embedding data as an asset within the organisation, empowering teams and embedding a business-wide data culture
- Aligning governance and analytics projects with corporate objectives to obtain measurable ROI
- Efficiently scaling pilot projects across the organisation, breaking down silos and keeping control of resources
- Exploring the growing importance of data governance in an era of data of increasing data proliferation
- Practical case studies: AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Robotic Process Automation
Attendees will be joined by over 40 industry-leading experts including:
- Kshitij Kumar, Chief Data Officer, Farfetch
- Alban Gérôme, Vice President, Data & CX Technology Manager, Barclays
- Matteo Secchi, Director of Product Analytics, HelloFresh
- Tomas Sanchez, Chief Data Architect, Office for National Statistics
- Menasheh Fogel, Global Head of Digital Analytics, Bayer
- Joachim Weise, SVP Data Strategy & Analytics, DB Schenker
- Guido Vetter, Head of Centre of Excellence for Advanced Analytics & Big Data, Daimler
- Adrian Pearce, Group Chief Data Officer, Credit Suisse
- Dominik Kalisch, Chief Analytics Officer, Nord LB
Matthew Hunt, Head of Marketing – European Events at Corinium shared: “We’re excited to bring Chief Data & Analytics Officers, Europe to Berlin for the first time. This year’s agenda has been designed to examine the impact and potential of AI and machine learning for data and analytics practitioners and much more! Through a series of keynotes and unique discussion group formats attendees will leave with actionable takeaways to drive change within their organisations.”
Confirmed sponsors include; Qlik, SoftServe, Dataiku and Syncsort.
To find out more about the event and register today visit: https://cdao-eu.coriniumintelligence.com/en-gb/
Corinium is a specialist market intelligence, advisory and events company. It has been delivering in-depth business insights, advice and tools to C-suite executives across the enterprise since it was founded in 2013.
With remote-first offices across the globe, Corinium boasts the world’s largest business community of more than 300,000 data, analytics, customer experience and digital transformation leaders.
The company will produce more than 90 digital, in-person and hybrid conferences and custom events in 2021, for clients in the US, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific.
Its flagship Chief Data and Analytics Officer conferences are a staple of the global technology conference calendar, and its Business of Data content hub is one of the ‘go to’ sources of information for data and AI-focused executives.
Find out more here: https://www.coriniumintelligence.com/
RE•WORK’s events have been bringing together the latest technological advancements as well as practical examples to apply AI to solve challenges in business and society since 2013.
The company’s unique mix of academia and industry enables event attendees to meet with AI pioneers at the forefront of research and explore real-world case studies to discover the business value of AI.
RE•WORK also publishes podcasts, white papers and video interviews and has an on-demand video library of presentations from AI experts. It also hosts the Women in AI dinner and Women in AI podcast series.
Find out more here: https://www.re-work.co/