Creative Biolabs Launches Membrane Protein Production and Antibody Discovery Platform, Magic™
Creative Biolabs, Inc., a leading service provider for early drug discovery and development, has launched an advanced platform for membrane protein production and anti-membrane protein antibody discovery, Magic™.
New York, NY (PRUnderground) April 26th, 2022
Accounting for over 30% of all proteins in the human genome, membrane proteins take an important part in materials transportation, signal transduction, intercellular recognition ligand-receptor binding, cell adhesion, etc., over 60% of which currently prove to be drug targets. Integrated with multiple cutting-edge technologies, the novel platform, Magic™ launched by Creative Biolabs enables comprehensive services for membrane protein expression, solubilization/reconstitution, purification, and characterization with impressive outcomes, promoting applications of membrane proteins in drug development as promising targets and in many other research fields.
“The low natural abundance and highly complicated structure nature of membrane proteins have long been an obstacle for recombinant membrane protein production. It subsequently leads to expression and presentation problems in developing antibodies to membrane protein immunogens.” The Program Manager of Magic™ membrane protein platform comments, “the Magic™ platform delivers a path for high-efficient expression of membrane proteins and other flexible options before researchers move to further optimization and development stage.”
Key services based on the Magic™ membrane protein platform include:
- Cell-based Membrane Protein Expression and Purification: Multiple cell-based expression platforms are developed to produce full-length membrane proteins with native conformation and sufficient bio-activity under a non-denaturing environment using its proprietary vector designs and special protocols.
- Cell-free Membrane Protein Expression and Purification: Cell-free expression systems based on modified cellular extracts are built for expressing protein targets that are complex, toxic, unstable, or easily degradable.
- Virus-like Particles Expression and Production: Virus-like particle construction, purification, and expression services are included in the Magic™ platform for membrane protein expression, vaccine development, and compounds delivery.
- Membrane Protein Solubilization and Stabilization: Detergent screening and lipid screening services are available to find the best micelles for specific membrane protein targets with high purity, stability, and yield.
- Antibody Discovery: Based on the high-efficient expression of membrane proteins, the novel Magic™ platform has enabled multiple strategies for custom membrane protein antibody development.
Creative Biolabs builds industry-standard membrane protein production and anti-membrane protein antibody discovery solutions for research projects based on membrane proteins to meet the needs of global customers with specific targets. As a leading drug development service provider in the industry, Creative Biolabs is the ideal partner for any pharmaceutical companies and laboratories that are serious about developing membrane proteins into promising drug targets and other applications.
If a pilot study has been conducted with some preliminary data gathered, contact Creative Biolabs at https://www.creative-biolabs.com/ and learn how the Magic™ membrane protein platform can move your projects to further optimization and scaling-up stage.
About Creative Biolabs
Creative Biolabs is specialized in providing custom biotechnology and pharmaceutical services that cover the full scope of biotechnology needs of early drug discovery and drug development. As a trusted provider of the most cost-effective outsourcing solutions, Creative Biolabs has been working for a large number of satisfied clients from biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies as well as government and academic research laboratories all over the world.