Dr Navdeep Dhillon – My Smile Doctors, 2023 ThreeBestRated® Dentist Advises On Caring For Teeth During Holidays
Sydney, New South Wales (PRUnderground) April 17th, 2023
Holidays are meant to be enjoyed to the fullest. This will refresh and relax you and provide you with fresh energy for the future. This doesn’t mean that you have a relaxation from health maintenance. One can never neglect the wellness of the body throughout their life. This remains a great problem for most of us, especially kids as we wish to be free and relaxed on holidays. The 2023 ThreeBestRated® award winner in the category of “Best Dentist” from Sydney — Dr Navdeep Dhillon — My Smile Doctors wishes to share tips on taking care of teeth in holidays as a part of their contribution for the concern. Here are some tips,
- Who would not want to have candies? Don’t go overboard for the safety of your teeth. This helps to reduce exposure of your teeth to less sugar. Hence avoiding tooth decay.
- Always have a strict maintenance routine irrespective of holidays and enjoyment. Clean your teeth with quality toothpaste at least twice a day.
- Take loads of water as it cleans the mouth and induces saliva secretion which strengthens tooth enamel by depositing minerals in it.
- Always carry a toothbrush and toothpaste wherever you go. Make time to freshen up after every meal. If not possible, Take sugarless gum. This helps you increase saliva protection and aids in the removal of food particles.
- Focus on having good sleep (at least for 8 hours a day) which indirectly contributes to the oral health and overall health of the body as well.
- Practice consuming sweets alongside a meal rather than after taking it. This makes the excess saliva assist in washing away sugar and prevents it from sticking to the tooth.
- Try to consume cheesy foods as they are rich in cavity-fighting chemicals along with vitamins that strengthen the teeth. Phosphate and calcium in it help you maintain oral pH value, destroy germs, generate saliva and protect tooth enamel.
However, Irrespective of oral health. It is wise to have your tooth examined with a dental check-up. At least once in 6 months is the preferred practice, says the expert. Dr Navdeep Dhillon — My Smile Doctors is himself a famous dentist in and around Sydney whom you can consult for any of your dental issues.
Details Of Dr Navdeep Dhillon — My Smile Doctors
Dr Navdeep Dhillon is one of Sydney’s most reputed and experienced dentists. He graduated from dental school in 1998. In 2003 he went on to do a Graduate Certificate in Aesthetic Dentistry from New York University. Being always passionate about learning new techniques and practising high-quality dentistry to provide the best for his patients, He has received extensive training in the latest breakthroughs in Root Canal Treatments and is currently practising single-visit root canal treatments for most of his patients. Helping people of all ages to look after their overall health is the basic principle of his service.
Dr Navdeep Dhillon is the lead dentist at My Smile Doctors which remains the best local dental clinic that has been providing high-quality dental care for over 23 years. Emergency same-day appointments and free car parking are also available. Accept most health insurance and offer flexible payment options. The clinic offers Pain-Free Dental services for its patients. Contact them at https://www.mysmiledoctors.com.au/
Dental check-ups, general dentistry, kids’ braces, teeth whitening, crown bridges, teeth cleanings, veneers, implants, root canals, root canal treatment, wisdom teeth removal, mouth guards, gum disease, all tooth-related problems, snoring & sleep apnea are some of the many dental issues handled with care by Dr Navdeep Dhillon — My Smile Doctors.
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4.5 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!