Dual-Channel Exhaust Gas Temp Gauge Unveiled by Speedhut
Speedhut's string of launching new gauges just won't stop throughout 2015 as the company unveils new, advanced, dual-channel exhaust gas temperature gauges.
Miami, Florida (PRUnderground) August 22nd, 2015
It’s hard to find a USA-based car gauge manufacturer these days, let a lone one that has quarter-after-quarter of breakaway success. The exception is Speedhut, a Utah-based car gauge manufacturer and retailer that recently announced their latest gauges; dual-channel exhaust gas temperature gauges.
Founder of Speedhut, Aaron Westberg comments, “As gauges get more advanced, we like Speedhut to be on the front lines. Our latest dual-channel gauges feature two 8′ type K thermocouple probes and EGT amplifier boxes included with all wiring for installation.”
Available in 3-3/8″ or 4″ dual-channel EGT gauges, additional features include:
- Settable warning LED – Set low and high conditions
- Solid Aluminum Bezel
- Spin Lock Ring is included for easy mounting
- Internal microprocessor controls the pointer movement
- Digital high torque stepper motor ensures accurate pointer movement in racing conditions
As with all of Speedhut’s USA-made car gauges, their latest gauge comes with a lifetime warranty on gauge electronics. Each dual-channel exhaust gas temperature gauge includes necessary hardware.
- Spin Lock Ring
- 2x Type K Thermocouples with Braided steel line (9′ long)
- 2x EGT Amplifier Box
- Power Cable (Gauge set of 3 or more includes the Multi-Connection Power Distribution Cable)
- Single Gauge EL Lighting Inverter (Gauge set of 3 or 4 includes the Multi-gauge Inverter, gauge set of 5 or more includes the Multi-gauge Dimmer-Inverter)
For more information on Speedhut’s dual-channel exhaust gauges visit Speedhut.com or call 801-221-1460.
Speedhut is a manufacturing company that produces and retails custom car gauges, shift lights, and custom gauge face glow gauges. Their inventory includes car gauge speedometers, tachometers, boost gauges and more for Honda Civics to the Ford GT and other cars.