Essential Tips On Diabetes Management – Enlists 2023 ThreeBestRated® Endocrinologist From Jammu
Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (PRUnderground) April 30th, 2023
Diabetes is one of the major issues experienced by many people around the world. The number of diabetes patients around the world has widely increased in the past decades. As per International Diabetes Federation (IDF), There are around 537 million people around the globe suffering from diabetes. It is actually a chronic condition that affects the ability of the body to regulate blood sugar and process glucose. However, Diabetes management can largely help you to cope with the condition of the body and lead a normal life when practised in a prescribed manner, says Dr. Vipan Gupta, MBBS, MD, DNB — Dr. Vipan Gupta — Endocrine & Diabetes Centre who recently felicitated with the 2023 ThreeBestRated® award for excellence in the service. He feels it is his responsibility to educate people on common tips for diabetes management. They are,
- Always know your ABCs of diabetes. This includes an A1C test to know blood sugar levels along with checking blood pressure and cholesterol level in the body.
- Eat more fresh vegetables and fruits that are rich in all essential nutrients and fibres for the body.
- Every carb you intake is capable of affecting blood glucose levels. Try having healthier carbohydrates and never forget to keep notes on the level.
- Control the level of salt intake as it can increase blood pressure that can eventually bring problems like stroke and heart disease. Avoid eating red and processed meat too.
- Cut down added sugars in every way possible and try having zero-calorie sweeteners which is a good substitute that is healthier too.
- Quit smoking and minimise the level of alcohol you intake which must be taken along with the food to reduce its concentration while processing in the body.
- Never stop moving, Be active and keep your body in movement. Try doing strength workouts that help your body gain good energy and strength. It also contributes to burning bad fat.
- Stress can increase your blood level. Hence, Try your maximum to keep yourself calm and do activities that relax you.
All these are just tips that help you maintain your diabetic condition. It is always very important to have regular check-ups to know the perfect condition of the body, says Dr. Vipan. An endocrinologist like him can only handle all problems related to diabetes.
Details Of Dr. Vipan Gupta, MBBS, MD, DNB — Endocrine & Diabetes Centre
Dr. Vipan Gupta is one of the leading endocrinologists in Jammu, JK with over Fourteen years of experience in the endocrinology field. He has completed his MBBS degree at Government Medical College Jammu and MD in Medicine at Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences Srinagar, J&K who specialises in diabetes and thyroid along with consultancy based on other Hormonal Disorders. Giving back to society is his basic principle; this commitment to his service made him feature on ThreeBestRated® after cracking their 50-Point Inspection. Hence, he has been instrumental in spreading awareness about diabetes and educating people on the prevention of the same. To fix a flexible appointment with him, Visit https://drvipangupta.com/
Assessment of all complications of diabetes, diabetes management, hba1c, urinary microalbumin, peripheral neuropathy tests, thyroid disorders treatment, autoimmune hypothyroidism, pituitary disorders, adrenal disorders & calcium disorders are treated with care by Dr. Vipan Gupta, MBBS, MD, DNB — Endocrine & Diabetes Centre.
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4.5 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!