Expert Tips To Cope With Asthma – Shares Dr. Rajesh Swarnakar, A ThreeBestRated® Pulmonologist From Nagpur
Industry: Health & Fitness
Nagpur, Maharashtra (PRUnderground) April 28th, 2023
At some point in our lives, we all would have tried to hold our breath and wondered how long could we hold it. Maximum a minute or two; After that, a wave of shortness of breath would hit us, which would be terrifying and traumatic. That’s why life with Asthma is difficult to put into words. Those people would experience that terrific feeling on and off, and that can totally affect the quality of their lives.
Despite the fact that this terrible chronic ailment cannot be cured, Dr. Rajesh Swarnakar, a pulmonologist from Nagpur, India, and a 2023 ThreeBestRated® expert believes that it is entirely controllable with excellent preventive care while using just a little medicine. He goes into more detail on asthma management for you.
“Effective steps to deal with asthma patients include recognizing and avoiding triggers, taking prescribed medications as directed, and monitoring symptoms regularly”, says the Doctor. He adds, “By taking these steps, asthma patients can effectively manage their condition and improve their quality of life”, says Dr. Rajesh Swarnakar.
- The first and foremost step is to be educated about asthma and the proper inhaler technique. A pulmonologist will guide you on this.
- Identify the allergens like animal fur, pollen, dust, cold items, etc., which cause the symptoms. Because sometimes, those who are prone to animal fur, may not to pollen. Therefore identify and cut off those triggered to reduce the symptoms – which is one of the best things you can do to manage your conditions.
- Avoid smoking and other irritants like fragrance, smoke from wood burning, perfumes, and cleaning agents, as the chemical component in them can stick to the airways, and cause irritation.
- Keep the inhaler handy to help yourself during an emergency. Also, it is imperative to have an asthma action plan that outlines steps to take during the asthma attack.
- Next is the food you consume! Say a very big BYE to salty, sugary, and fatty foods as they are known to increase the airways inflammations which can exacerbate the symptoms.
- It is a myth that an individual with asthma can’t lead an active lifestyle. You can still participate in your favourite sports. This will strengthen the lung muscles and maximise the air-holding capacity of the lungs. But, don’t strain yourself! Do whatever makes your body and muscles happy.
- Regular follow-up visits with a healthcare professional are also important to monitor asthma control and adjust treatment accordingly.
Keep in mind that your doctor must specialise in pulmonologists to treat all your lung-related problems. Check if he/she is registered and licensed to practice medicine in India. You can do this by searching for their names on the State Medical Council website. Or, get references from your friends and family – explains Dr. Rajesh Swarnakar.
Dr. Rajesh Swarnakar – Getwell Hospital And Research Institute:
Dr. Rajesh Swarnakar is a director and chief consultant at Getwell Hospital And Research Institute which specialises in pulmonology, immunology, and critical care medicine. He holds over 30 years of experience as a specialist, meaning that his patients can expect premium quality treatment and care that accelerate the healing rate.
He does it for a living, but he also does it because he loves to help people. He has helped thousands of his patients get their lives back to normal. When he talks about his career as a doctor, he says, “I feel proud of my work when I see patients get better from illness, deal with long-term conditions, or prevent disease through precautionary care.”
He has an experienced team of pulmonologists with a strong reputation in the medical community which is equally important to be able to provide the best treatment possible. “I practice evidence-based medicine with an experienced team to give end-to-end solutions to all lung problems that my patients may have”, says the doctor.
Dr. Rajesh Swarnakar strives to build a positive relationship through effective communication, as he says, it’s essential to communicate effectively with patients and listen attentively to their concerns in order to offer appropriate guidance and make them feel comfortable which I strive to achieve.
He further adds, “The ability to make a difference in society, solve complex medical problems and conduct research that leads to medical breakthroughs also gives me pride in my profession as the leading pulmonologist of the region.”
He has amassed so many accolades, awards, and recognitions even from international sites like ThreeBestRated® by passing its 50-Point Inspection for his medical and academic excellence.
To get to know more about his services, visit his website: https://www.practo.com/nagpur/doctor/rajesh-swarnakar-pulmonologist or https://drrajeshswarnakar.com/
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4.5 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!