Fitbit Black Friday Deals (2022): Early Fitbit Versa, Charge, Sense & More Sales Highlighted by The Consumer Post
Save on Fitbit deals at the early Black Friday sale, together with Fitbit Inspire, Ace & Luxe fitness tracker deals
Boston, MA (PRUnderground) November 23rd, 2022
Black Friday sales researchers are rounding-up the latest early Fitbit deals for Black Friday, together with the latest savings on the Fitbit Sense 2, Versa 4, Versa 3, Charge 5, Inspire 3 and more wearables. Links to the best deals are listed below.
Best Fitbit Deals:
- Save up to 51% on Fitbit health & fitness smartwatches & accessories (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 35% on Fitbit Charge, Sense, Versa & more (Verizon.com)
- Save up to 35% on the Fitbit Versa 4 smartwatch (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 33% on the Fitbit Charge 5 fitness & health tracker (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 34% on the Fitbit Sense smartwatches & compatible accessories (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 48% on the Fitbit Luxe fitness tracker in black, orchid & white colors (Walmart.com)
More Fitbit Deals:
- Save up to $80 on Fitbit Versa 2, Versa 3, Versa 4 & Versa Lite smartwatches (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 33% on the Fitbit Charge 3, Charge 4 & Charge 5 smartwatches, replacement bands, & more accessories (Walmart.com)
- Save up to $100 on Fitbit Sense smartwatches & accessories (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 51% on Fitbit Inspire 3, Inspire 2 & Inspire HR health & fitness trackers (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 38% on the Fitbit Ace 3 & Ace 2 activity tracker for kids (Walmart.com)
More Smartwatch Deals:
- Save up to 46% on a wide range of smartwatches and fitness trackers (Walmart.com)
- Save on Garmin smartwatches, fitness watches & sport watches (Garmin.com)
- Save up to 43% on Samsung Galaxy Watch wearables (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 35% on Google Pixel Watch & replacement bands (Walmart.com)
For more live deals, click here to shop Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale and save on thousands of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Consumer Post recommends using the Capital One Shopping free browser add-on when deal hunting this Black Friday. It’s completely free (Capital One customer or not) and applies available coupon codes to shopping carts at checkout. Their lightweight browser extension checks for coupon codes across over a hundred thousand retailer sites, helping shoppers save money. Capital One Shopping compensates The Consumer Post when the browser add-on is installed using the link provided.
About The Consumer Post
The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an affiliate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.