Food Truck Festivals of America Announces Country’s Largest Food Truck/Craft Beer Festival Tour
Industry: Food and Drink
Food Truck Festivals of America Announces Eleven Food Truck/Craft Beer Festivals in 2016 Throughout the U.S. This is the largest tour of its kind in the country.
Boston, MA (PRUnderground) March 15th, 2016
Food Truck Festivals of America Announces 2016 Schedule for New England… and Beyond.
Eleven Festivals from New Mexico to South Carolina to New York to New England — Largest Tour of its Kind in the Country
After successfully expanding last year, Food Truck Festivals of America (FTFA) is back for an even bigger season in 2016 with eleven festivals stretching from Albuquerque, New Mexico to Syracuse, New York to the Wachusett Ski Resort northwest of Boston. “The public response last year was phenomenal,” says Anne-Marie Aigner, Executive Producer of FTFA. “By adding a large craft beer component this year to all of our festivals, we look forward to introducing even more communities to the local food trucks and craft brewers in the region, in addition to supporting the small business owners who run them.”
The 2016 festivals will each feature 25+ gourmet food trucks, serving a wide variety of cuisines ranging from modern Mediterranean to gourmet grilled cheese to homemade Southern fare. In addition, 20+ local craft brewers will be offering 50+ of the best regional and national craft brews available. And guests will have the option to purchase special beer sampling tickets at many festivals for unlimited 2oz samples of all of the craft brews. “Food trucks and craft breweries are so popular on their own. Put them together and they make our festivals true foodie and beer lover destinations,” adds Aigner.
The complete 2016 Food Truck Festivals of America tour (with the New England festivals in BOLD) is:
- 2nd Annual Great New Mexico Food Truck Festival/April 9/Albuquerque, NM
- 2nd Annual South Carolina Food Truck Festival/April 30/Columbia, SC
- Syracuse Food Truck Festival/May 21/Syracuse, NY
- 5th Annual Worcester Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival/ June 4/ Worcester, MA
- 2nd Annual Providence Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival/ August 6/ Providence, RI
- 4th Annual Cape Cod Food Truck Festival/ August 20/ East Falmouth, MA
- Vegetarian and Vegan Food Truck Festival/ September 10/Watertown, MA
- 2nd Annual Quincy Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival/ September 17/ Quincy, MA
- 3rd Annual New Hampshire Food Truck Festival/ October 2/ Portsmouth, NH
- 2nd Annual North Shore Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival/ October 15/ Stoneham, MA
- Wachusett Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival/ November 12/ Westminster, MA
For more information about tickets and sponsors, please visit www.foodtruckfestivalsofamerica.com or call 617-254-9500.
For media inquiries only or to request visual materials, please call Aigner/Prensky Marketing Group, Inc. at 617-254-9500.
About Food Truck Festivals of America
Food Truck Festivals of America produces high-profile events in the U.S. that feature the country’s best food trucks and a wide array of craft beers for sampling. FTFA is the parent company of Food Truck Festivals of NE and Food Trucks 2 Go, both founded in 2012