Four Simple Ways To Improve The Quality of Life After Menopause: Shares Dr. Gayatri Borude, A ThreeBestRated® Gynaecologist, Perth
Perth, Western Australia (PRUnderground) February 28th, 2023
Life wouldn’t be stable as you think when the ovaries stop producing eggs and the level of estrogen falls down. Many would tell this is natural and normal, but actually, it isn’t! Menopause can take a toll on a woman’s physical and mental well-being and relationship as well.
You will find neither your body nor your mind cooperates with you, and they will mess up with you, right? If you ask if there is anything that could be a game changer to cope with menopause, the answer is quite simple – you can’t cease this from happening, but can obviously keep the bothersome symptoms of menopause at bay! – explains Dr. Gayatri Borude, a 2023 ThreeBestRated® Gynaecologist from Perth, WA.
The symptoms of menopause include sleep disorders, night sweats, hot flashes, mental issues like irritability, derangement, lack of focus, anxiety, etc. However, you can change things with a healthy lifestyle and diet. But how to achieve it? Here are some tips.
- Drill Enough! Menopause is generally followed by a decline in bodily function leading to a low immune system, hormonal imbalance, low bone density, and proneness to diseases. An unhealthy lifestyle can make the condition even worse.
- So sweat is enough to burn fat and promote the immune system so as to reduce risks of cardiac diseases and diabetes. Yoga, cycling, and walking are effective and joint-friendly exercises that help you.
- Try relaxation techniques such as breathing exercises, messages, music therapy, guided meditation, etc., to maintain mental fitness.
- Eat Right: As menopause contributes to poor digestion as much as the ageing process, make sure that you include a high-protein diet that meets your body’s dietary needs.
- Say no to cancer/heart issues causing smoking, alcohol, and caffeine that are detrimental to your sleep and hormones.
- Avoid too spicy, processed, and saturated fatty food that will complicate the whole digestive process and leads to constipation, bloating, heartburn, etc.
- Beef Up Estrogen: As menopause is marked with low estrogen levels, it is important to avoid bone-related diseases like low bone density, osteoporosis, and emotional & physical conditions such as mood swings, irritability, hot flashes, etc.
- Head out to consume the natural vitamin D from the sun along with a well-balanced diet.
- Opt for treatments such as hormone therapy that will help you to increase the estrogen level.
- Sleep Enough: No words are enough to describe the importance of sleep. A sound sleep simply means sound physical and mental health! And beware that menopause contributes a lot to sleep disorders, So sleep well!
When you find the symptoms are persistent and bother you a lot even after the lifestyle modification, hesitate not to visit a gynaecologist to help you with putting up with menopause.
About Dr. Gayatri Borude – Orion Specialist Centre:
Dr. Gayatri is a licensed and extensively experienced Gynaecologist at Orian Specialist Centre with 20+ years of clinical experience. She is also a leading and prominent gynaecologist in Pivet Medical Centre and hence, perfectly competent in all aspects of gynaecology treatments like ART (Assisted Reproductive Treatment) – this enables her to provide individualized and unwavering care to the patients.
Recently she won the prestigious ThreeBestRated® award, which shed some light on her credibility and the quality of the service she provides as she has to undergo a strict 50-Point Inspection of ThreeBestRated® to win the accolade.
She is passionate about incorporating treatment with compassion as she says, “I want to offer holistic health care infused with love and compassion to every patient I encounter”. Since she is a multi-lingual, she can provide consultation in Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, and English.
She has expertise in all types of female and male infertility treatment and, thus, she offers services that include IVF, ICSI, ART(for both female and male), uterine bleeding, ovarian syndrome, menopause, gynaecological surgery, pelvic floor prolapse, premenstrual syndrome, vaginal infections, and miscarriage. To get to know more service about her, tap here: https://www.orionspecialist.com.au
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4.5 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!