Frisco HVAC Repair Company Air Repair Pros Announces Free Full Tune-ups Offer This Spring
To promote Air Repair Pros’ Comfort Club membership services, the company has included two free full tune-ups within the whole year to the subscription. Read on to learn more about the company’s HVAC membership.
Frisco, TX (PRUnderground) February 26th, 2020
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) units need to be maintained on a regular basis. This is a way to keep the equipment in good working condition for a long time. It is best for homeowners to have their units checked and tuned up twice a year: once before summer, and another before winter.
This spring, Air Repair Pros offers a full tune-up of HVAC units for free. Yes, you read it right, the service is free! This is a special offer made especially for loyal patrons of the company. This is to help homeowners have a working and healthy HVAC unit in preparation for the hot season.
A full HVAC tune-up includes the following services:
• The condenser coils are comprehensively cleaned. – This increases the unit’s efficiency and it also reduces the effects of normal wear and tear on the system.
• The thermostat is fully calibrated. – This is to verify that the unit is operating properly.
• The ductwork is inspected – This is to check for any possible energy loss.
• The performance of the blower motor is evaluated.
• All the electrical components of the unit are inspected and tightened. -This is to verify the operation of the safety system.
• The coolant level is evaluated. – This is to maintain the system’s peak operating performance.
• All the unit’s moving parts are lubricated. – This is to eliminate friction. Lubricating all the moving parts also eliminate wear and tear. Doing this will help decrease energy costs.
As mentioned, HVAC tune-ups must be done twice a year. This is mostly during the spring and fall time. Tune-ups are best done before the two most uncomfortable times of the year, which are winter and summer.
HVAC units must be maintained and tuned up because of the following reasons:
• Compliance with the Unit’s Warranty Requirement – All new HVAC units come with a manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period is typically from 5 to 10 years. In case something goes wrong with the unit, the warranty can be used, provided that the unit has been regularly maintained by a reputable HVAC service center.
• Prevention of Premature Wear and Tear on the Unit’s Parts – An HVAC unit is a complex piece of equipment. It consists of many parts that over time, will absorb the effects of normal wear and tear. Having the unit maintained and tuned-up keeps it in good condition for a longer period of time.
Having the equipment checked up also helps in spotting potential problems before they blow up. This prevents the problem from becoming bigger and much harder to deal with.
• Keeps the Air at Home Clean – Tune-ups not only keep the unit healthy, but the homeowners as well. Keep in mind that if the air filter is not regularly cleaned, it accumulates pollutants such as dirt, dust and even feces of small critters such as roaches and rodents.
• Having the unit tuned-up keeps everyone in the household safe from pollutants. These pollutants can cause health problems such as respiratory issues, fatigue, headaches, and nose and eye irritations.
Homeowners should come and take advantage of Air Repair Pros’ Spring special offer of FREE HVAC Tune-up.
About Air Repair Pros
For over two decades, Air Repair Pros has been the premier source of HVAC repair and installation services in North Dallas. Our company is certified by the EPA and a preferred dealer of industry-leading Carrier and Trane products. Most importantly, our experienced, friendly, and clean-cut professionals continue to forge valuable relationships with our customers throughout the cities of Frisco, McKinney, Addison, Hebron, Flower Mound, The Colony, and beyond in the State of Texas. We provide unparalleled air conditioning repair, furnace repair, HVAC maintenance, and more. Call today to experience the difference.