Get Mexico Auto Insurance In 10 Minutes Or Less, Even By Phone, With Mexpro!
Mexpro has upgraded their technology so customers can quote, purchase, and print a Mexico auto insurance policy in 10 minutes or less – using a mobile phone, as well as a desktop computer.
Flagstaff, AZ (PRUnderground) February 10th, 2021
Mexpro Has Upgraded Their Systems!
Mexpro continuously updates, upgrades, and improves their online quote forms and technology to be more safe, efficient, and fast—in order to meet the needs of their customers. And now, they can confidently say that an insurance policy for driving to Mexico can be purchased in 10 minutes or less. That’s right!
“It is our goal, as a market leader, to always be on the cutting edge of technology, providing our customers with an extremely responsive and user friendly online shopping experience. These latest upgrades take it to the next level,” states Nate Watson, Managing Director of Mexpro (brand for NFP Cross Border Insurance)
How They Do It
Mexpro employs high tech geniuses to create and operate their quote systems. As a matter of fact, they are on the fourth iteration of their copyrighted software.
Mexpro stays on top of security measures. They do not have access to credit card information; it is used only for processing a purchase.
Mexpro listens to their customers. Once a year, and oftentimes in the moment, they analyze their consumers’ top inquiries, questions, and pinch points. This information is used to improve Mexpro’s quote form and website to better meet the needs of their patrons.
The Quote Form Only Asks Questions Needed by Insurers
Mexpro only asks questions that absolutely need answered on their quote and application forms. There are a few extraneous questions asked, but they are required for proper determination of coverage and price.
For example, the quote form asks if the applicant will be traveling to the Mexican states of Baja or Sonora only, because a ‘yes’ answer will decrease the customer’s insurance rate. Learn more about the quote application questions in this article.
The Best Mexican Insurance Companies
All of Mexpro’s insurers have an A-rating from A.M. Best company, ensuring financial strength and history of paying claims. All are owned by large, trustworthy, stable, and longstanding parent companies. Mexpro’s customers won’t get the runaround if they have to make a claim in Mexico.
The Best Coverage in the Marketplace
Rest assured it will be hard to find better insurance coverage in Mexico. Here are just a few things that make Mexpro a cut above the competition:
- Full Coverage — Mexpro’s full coverage policies offer comprehensive insurance with a $500k limit, medical payments, legal assistance ($500k), collision, theft, partial theft, vandalism, uninsured motorist, gap coverage, MexVisit®, and a U.S. labor rates option.
- MexVisit® — MexVisit® comprehensive travel assistance coverage provides medical, travel, legal, and roadside assistance and comes standard on all liability and full coverage policies. It also provides travel medical evacuation coverage on policies less than 6-months in duration.
- Gap Insurance — Mexpro’s Gap insurance covers up to 15% over the actual cash value of a financed vehicle. Gap coverage comes standard on all full coverage Mexico vehicle policies.
- U.S. labor rates — Want a vehicle repaired in the U.S., rather than Mexico? Get a rate over and above the Mexican rate, assuring little to no out-of-pocket costs.
- Bilingual agents, adjusters, and claims agents — Not knowing the language or the laws in a foreign country can make it painful to settle an insurance claim and get set up to be without a vehicle temporarily, or long-term. Mexpro’s adjusters head right to the scene, assuring the claim is processed quickly, police are satisfied, and all the Mexican laws have been followed. They ensure customers get nice accommodations while repairs are being made, or make arrangements for returning home, if necessary.
Have These Items Ready Before Purchasing
- Dates entering & leaving Mexico
- The driven vehicle’s Kelly Blue Book value
- Information on any towed units (unless less than $3000 in value, or older than 15 years)
- Vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Vehicle license plate number
- Name of the U.S. or Canadian Insurance Company and policy expiration date
And that’s it!
Other Great Products from Mexpro
Mexico RV Insurance with the same great coverage as Mexpro’s car policies.
Motorcycle, ATV, UTV insurance is available while in tow and while driving.
Homeowners insurance Own a home in Mexico? Get coverage similar to what is available in the U.S., through A-rated insurers, and bilingual agents.
Mexpro’s boat insurance provides the mandatory liability coverage required by law in Mexico, from A-rated insurers.
Mexpro’s TravelMedEvac Travel Insurance is second to none and provides $500k in Travel Medical Evacuation coverage that flies to the customers home hospital of choice. There are no pre-existing exclusions or out-of-pocket costs. The emergency medical product provides $100k of coverage, with no infectious disease exclusions, including COVID-19. In today’s travel environment it is imperative to have the option of purchasing cancel for any reason (CFAR) trip cancellation coverage, like the one Mexpro offers on their travel insurance policies.
To purchase a policy now, please visit the www.Mexpro.com or call toll-free at 1-855-Mexpro1 (855-639-7761).
About Mexpro – Mexico Insurance Professionals
Mexpro is the leading provider of Mexico auto insurance for U.S. and Canadian vehicles traveling to Mexico. Products also include auto, RV, motorcycle, watercraft, travel insurance, and homeowners insurance in Mexico. Mexpro only offers insurance from A-rated, financially stable Mexican insurers. Policies are in English and Spanish. Online quotes and purchasing can be done securely in minutes. Customers can also be served by phone with licensed, professional, bilingual agents. Claims can be made 24-hours a day and will be serviced immediately by bilingual representatives. Accredited by the Better Business Bureau, Mexpro has served over 1 million travelers to Mexico since 1999.
Members of the media: we can help you with your story; please contact email@example.com or +1 928.214.9750.
To become a distributor of Mexpro and related products call 844-273-5527