Have You Been In A Motor Vehicle Accident? Five Imperative Things To Know – Elaborates The 2023 ThreeBestRated® Awarded Law Firm From Edmonton
Industry: Legal Services
Edmonton, Canada (PRUnderground) April 8th, 2023
This article is about a motor vehicle accident! But why should you learn about this? Because of the disastrous repercussions that it could bring to your life. No matter how experienced you are at driving a motor vehicle, it can be difficult for you and your family to recover from the consequences; by then you will completely be exhausted and drained.
Therefore, James H. Brown And Associates, a top-rated and Edmonton-based personal injury law firm goes on to educate you on five imperative things you should know about a motor vehicle accident. And, here they are.
- Seek Medical Attention: The first and most important thing to do after a car accident is to seek medical attention, even if you do not feel any immediate injuries. Because some injuries, such as whiplash, may appear hours or even days after the accident.
- Document Everything: It is crucial to document everything related to the accident, including photos of the damage to your car, the accident scene, and any injury you have incurred. You should also keep track of all medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses related to the accident.
- Know The Limitation Date: In Alberta, there is a limitation period for personal injury claims, usually 2 years. Therefore, it is crucial to speak with a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to ensure that you do not miss this deadline and enough time is still available to build the strongest case possible.
- Know Your Legal Rights: It is important to know your legal rights after a car accident, including the right to claim compensation for your injuries and damages. Because in Alberta, things like the minor injury cap can be complex. And a personal injury lawyer is the best to explain your rights and help you pursue the compensation you are entitled to through negotiation or litigation.
- Get The Settlement You Deserve: A personal injury lawyer can help you understand the potential value of your claim, including compensation for medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering. A personal injury lawyer understands how to best negotiate a fair settlement with the insurance company or if necessary when to proceed to trial to get the settlement you deserve – explains the firm.
How Does James H. Brown And Associates Stand Out?
James H. Brown and Associates is a multi-time ThreeBestRated® award-winning law firm with a specialization in personal injury law. The firm currently has 15 lawyers with 250 combined years of experience in personal injury law, which means, there is no stone left unturned by the firm when it comes to personal injury cases. They take pride in having achieved some of the largest motor vehicle accident injury settlements in Alberta.
“For us, to be able to provide support, clarity, and the resources to move on with your life after a motor vehicle accident is something we are proud of. We continue to achieve the largest motor vehicle accident injury settlements in Alberta and we are incredibly proud of the results we deliver for our clients.”, says the firm.
At James H. Brown and Associates, the attorneys dedicate 100% of their practice to supporting the victims. The firm offers free injury claim evaluations to enable Albertans to understand their legal rights and what options they have to move forward after their accident. Their customers can expect professionalism and commitment when contacting the lawyers at James H. Brown and Associates. To contact them, visit their website: https://www.jameshbrown.com/
Motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle & pedestrian accidents, objects on the road, heavy truck and tractor trailer accidents, farm equipment accidents, logging truck accidents, spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, wrongful death, and chronic pain, are just some of the cases handled by the firm.
“We focus on providing results for our clients. I think that our client focused approach is complimentary to what ThreeBestRated® evaluates businesses on”, commented the firm on winning the award.
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4.5 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!