Health & Wisdom CEO: Healthy Aging Month is a Time for Education
Industry: Health & Fitness
Health and Wisdom’s Topical Magnesium Products Target Joint Pain and Mobility Issues
Boca Raton, FL (PRUnderground) September 1st, 2022
September is Healthy Aging Month, a time to promote healthy lifestyles that will allow seniors to grow older gracefully.
“This month, seniors should take stock of their health,” said Laura Collinwood, President of Health and Wisdom in Missouri. “If you haven’t seen your doctor recently, this is a good time to schedule an appointment to review your medications and health concerns.”
Collinwood said there are a number of healthy living tips that are beneficial at any age but are especially helpful as we grow older, including:
- Eating a healthy diet
- Socializing and meeting people
- Regular health checkups with your doctor, dentist, and optometrist
“Although we can’t control everything about our health, there is a lot we can do to give us the best opportunity to live a healthy and long life,” Collinwood said. “We know we should exercise and eat a healthy diet, but in our busy daily lives, it is sometimes difficult to do.”
A major problem confronting seniors is malnutrition.
“This is a serious problem for the older generation,” Collinwood said. “Malnutrition in seniors is a growing health issue. It is estimated that 65 percent of older adults in hospitals could be malnourished. If you or a senior you know have difficulty accessing a healthy diet, your health care provider may have resources that can help you.”
For more than two decades, Health and Wisdom has made topical Magnesium products, which can support better health, including:
- Magnesium Oil USP: Purified, full-strength liquid Magnesium chloride.
- Magnesium Oil USP with Aloe Vera: Purified, full-strength Magnesium chloride with Aloe Vera, one of nature’s finest moisturizers.
- Magnesium Gel: Less concentrated, Magnesium Gel provides the benefits of purified Magnesium chloride formulated with seaweed extract for people with sensitive skin.
- Magnesium Gel with Aloe Vera: The same gentle formula as Magnesium Gel with the added softening and soothing benefits of Aloe Vera.
- Magnesium Bath Crystals: Highly concentrated Magnesium Chloride in a crystal form that you can add to bath water or foot soaks.
- Hand-Made Magnesium Bar Soap: Available in three refreshing scents—Lavender, Rosemary/Peppermint, and Citrus.
Topical Magnesium products can help soothe and relax muscles and joints, which can bring relief to seniors who are experiencing discomfort.
“There are several health issues that seniors and their families should watch out for,” Collinwood said. “Cognitive decline, weight problems, joint and bone health, cardiovascular disease, falls, and respiratory ailments are some of the top health problems for our older generation.”
“Taking care of yourself doesn’t begin at age 50,” Collinwood said. “The sooner you start to adopt healthy lifestyle habits, the more benefits you will experience as you age. It is never too late to start!”
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This press release is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please check with your doctor. The news site hosting this press release is not associated with Health & Wisdom. It is merely publishing a press release announcement submitted by a company, without any stated or implied endorsement of the product or service.
About Health and Wisdom
Health and Wisdom is a unique and innovative company whose specialization in Magnesium products and herbal formulas has transformed many people’s lives. Since 2000, Health and Wisdom has gained a reputation for excellent service and commitment to customer satisfaction worldwide as the first to provide topical Magnesium to the public.