Industry Health Leaders Will Gather at HITLAB Symposium to Share Insights on the Link between Technology and Healthcare
Virtual event brings together experts from across the healthcare ecosystem to shed light on today’s big topics in digital health
New York, NY (PRUnderground) August 24th, 2022
On Thursday, August 25th, HITLAB will host its August Digital Health Symposium focused on “Bridging the Information/Data Gap in Healthcare.”
The virtual event, sponsored by Vicert, will run from 11am-2pm EDT and will feature 3 hours of thought-provoking keynote presentations, panel discussions as well as many networking opportunities.
With over two dozen sessions, the conference will cover a variety of topics such as:
- Impactful stakeholder collaboration
- Current state and future impact of EHRs in health systems
- Wearable Tech in clinical trials
- Information & awareness gaps around contraception access and empowering women
- Digital Health the Next Phase: Introducing Quantum & Photonic Tech
Key industry leaders will be presenting, including:
- Bill Taranto, President, Merck Global Health Innovation Fund
- Eugenio Zuccarelli, Senior Data Scientist, CVS Health
- Joanna Campbell, Asset Strategy Leader, Specialty TA, Abbvie
- Meg Columbia-Walsh, Director World-Wide Revenue Operations, Amazon Web Services
- Carlolyn Kay, Senior Manager, Global Medical Affairs, Roche
- Voja Lalich, CEO, Vicert
- Lisa White, Director, Value-Based Partner Transformation, Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield, NJ
- Sara Chokshi, Research Director, HITLAB
Full details and list of speakers can be found here
The agenda also includes an exclusive Q&A/book giveaway with Julia Walsh, Author of “What We Really Ask Dr. Google: Healthcare Insights in the Digital Age.”
Additionally, attendees will also have the opportunity to join supplemental breakout rooms following the symposium, where they will have the chance to converse directly with other attendees and speakers.
Tickets to the event are complimentary.
Vicert is one of the pioneers of the digital health ecosystem. With more than 300 health tech solutions delivered over the past 20+ years, our deep expertise in software development and digital health allows us to provide one of the best ROIs in the industry. We speak the language of both healthcare and tech and leverage our broad domain experience early in the process to analyze customer problems, understand business objectives and design a technology solution that meets the vision of each business. Learn more at https://vicert.com/about
HITLAB is an impact-first organization that offers digital health research, teaching, and advisory services to improve health delivery around the world.
At HITLAB, we believe technology and health can work together to improve the quality of health delivery and healthcare worldwide. We use rigorous research and evidence-based methods to identify the best digital health solutions for each of our partners.