IoT Tech Expo: Business Outcomes of the IIoT: Industrial Internet Consortium and IoT Tech Expo Host London Conference Track
The IoT Tech Expo and the Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC), now incorporating OpenFog, agreed to host a conference track exploring business outcomes of the IIoT at the Global event on Friday 26 April in Olympia, London. Speakers will be exploring topics including IoT, Li-Fi, blockchain, AI, edge computing, digital twin, smart cities, privacy and more.
London / Global (PRUnderground) March 20th, 2019
The Industrial Internet Consortium is the world’s leading organisation transforming business and society by accelerating the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Their mission is to deliver a trustworthy IIoT in which the world’s systems and devices are securely connected and controlled to deliver transformational outcomes.
Ian Johnson, director of the IoT Tech Expo World Series events stated that “it is great to be working with the IIC and its members, and be able to bring IIC’s values and initiatives to the forefront of our event attendees experience.”
Dr. Richard Soley, Executive Director, IIC, said, “The conference allows IIC members to share what they have learned about IIoT technology from IIC testbeds directly with end users. We are delighted that they are an integral part of the IoT Tech Expo conference program.”
The co-hosted conference track will feature a stellar speaker line-up made up of IIC members who will be sharing their knowledge and experiences of the Industrial IoT.
- Jim Morrish, Co-Chair, Business Strategy & Solution Lifecycle Working Group, Industrial Internet Consortium
- Peter Pugh-Jones, Head of IoT Operations, EMEA & AP, SAS
- Farid Bichareh, CTO, AASA Inc.
- Philip Griffiths, Head of EMEA Partnerships, NetFoundry
- Bassam Zarkout, Executive VP, IGnPower Inc.
- Roger Richardson, Commercial Director, Corlina
- Johannes Biermann, General Manager, aicas GmbH
- Glenn Bates, Senior Commercial Engineer, Rockwell Automation
- Ian Hughes, Senior Analyst, Internet of Things, 451 Research
- Ton van den Berg, Sales Manager Belgium & France, Wibu-Systems
- Daniel Burkhardt, Researcher, Ferdinand Steinbeis Institute
- Handling the Data Explosion to Create Truly Smart Cities
- Automation-based Zero-Trust Helps Solve the Challenges of Security and Privacy for IIoT
- Why IoT Trustworthiness is Critical to the Business Outcomes of the IIoT
- Li-Fi to Enable IoT/IIoT: Revolution in Wireless Communication
- Blockchain and AI as a Chance for Projects in Ecosystems
- Business Outcomes of IIoT at a Midsize Packaging Manufacturer
- Edge Computing in Realtime for a Digital Twin
- An Industry Analyst View of the IIoT landscape
NOTES FOR EDITORS
About IoT Tech Expo
The IoT Tech Expo World Series (https://www.iottechexpo.com/) is the leading Internet of Things event and hosts top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the IoT arena. It brings together key industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Supply Chain, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive.
IoT Tech Expo World Series
IoT Tech Expo Global – 25-26 April 2019 – Olympia London
IoT Tech Expo Europe – 19-20 June 2019 – RAI Amsterdam
IoT Tech Expo North America – 13-14 November 2019 – Santa Clara, Silicon Valley
About Encore Media
The IoT Tech Expo is the leading global Internet of Things event series, with 2020-21 events taking place in London, Amsterdam and Silicon Valley. The 2020-21 World Series is set to welcome 26,000 attendees, 1000+ industry-leading speakers and 900+ exhibitors to explore the IoT ecosystem across dedicated conference tracks including IoT, Smart Energy, Cities, Buildings, Developing, Transport, Enterprise IoT Solutions, Data Analytics, IoT Innovations and more. It is also co-located with the 5G Expo, AI & Big Data Expo, Cyber Security & Cloud Expo and Blockchain Expo.