IoT Tech Expo: How Industry 4.0 is being driven forward by emerging technologies in 2019
As IoT News recently stated, “the ongoing fourth industrial revolution, or Industry 4.0, will be a vital theme in 2019” with the increasing maturity of various industries and the growing budgets for Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, in addition to the convergence of other emerging technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and blockchain.
London (PRUnderground) March 1st, 2019
In 2018, John Stone, senior VP of the Intelligent Solutions Group at agriculture giant John Deere, spoke to IoT News and explained that artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning were “going to be as core to John Deere as an engine and transmission is.” Following this, whilst speaking at the IoT Tech Expo conference, Than Hartsock, director of precision agriculture solutions noted that it was “clear”, even during his formative years, that Deere was “uniquely committed to precision agriculture.”
Many believe it is the convergence of emerging technologies such as IoT, AI, machine learning, big data, edge computing and blockchain that will continue to push Industry 4.0 forward. A recent report by MWC19 also explores a “parallel evolution in the supply chain and logistics (Logistics 4.0)”, with further interest in the value of data created through Industry 4.0, its management and exchange. “A supply chain is driven by sharing data at the right time with the right counterparts, so there is a natural move towards creating methods to manage and share data.”
The IoT Tech Expo Global will be exploring the future of Industry 4.0, supply chain and logistics at the annual conference in London on the 25-26 April 2019.
Conference sessions include:
- Moving from Industry 4.0 to Industry 5.0 & Human-machine interaction
- Industrial Internet of Things – The Now and the Future
- Using Fog Computing to secure the Cloud and Industrial IoT
- Process Automation to Stay Ahead of the Industry Curve
- Industry 4.0 Business Models
- Smart Logistics and the Connected Fleet
Speakers at the event include:
- Neil Anderson, Managing Director, Caterpillar
- Hariveer Singh Dhingra, Global Digital Transformation, Corporate VC & New Ventures, Shell
- David Atkinson, UK Head of Manufacturing SME & Mid Corp. Banking, Lloyds Banking Group
- Asif Moghal, Senior Industry Manager – Design & Manufacturing, Future of British Manufacturing, an Autodesk Initiative
- Dr Nick Miesen, Interim Change Manager, KLM Engineering & Maintenance
- Guus Schellekens, IT Director, UPS
- Sielen Namdar, Industry Solutions Executive, Cisco
- Faizan Patankar, Venturing & Incubation Lead, Rolls Royce
There are a range of ticket types available from free expo passes to all-access conference and networking tickets.
Find out more and register here: https://www.iottechexpo.com/global
NOTES FOR EDITORS
About IoT Tech Expo
The IoT Tech Expo World Series (https://www.iottechexpo.com/) is the leading Internet of Things event and hosts top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the IoT arena. It brings together key industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Supply Chain, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive.
IoT Tech Expo World Series
IoT Tech Expo Global – 25-26 April 2019 – Olympia London
IoT Tech Expo Europe – 19-20 June 2019 – RAI Amsterdam
IoT Tech Expo North America – 13-14 November 2019 – Santa Clara, Silicon Valley
Interested in speaking or exhibiting?
There are a variety of opportunities for you to get involved, customised to suit your business objectives including speaking, exhibiting, branding opportunities, 1-1 meeting service, sponsoring and more. To find out more, you can contact the team on email@example.com or click here for more details.
About Encore Media
The IoT Tech Expo is the leading global Internet of Things event series, with 2019 events taking place in London, Amsterdam and Silicon Valley. The 2019 World Series is set to welcome 36,000 attendees, 1000+ industry leading speakers and 900+ exhibitors to explore the IoT ecosystem across dedicated conference tracks including IoT, Smart Energy, Cities, Buildings, Developing, Transport, Enterprise IoT Solutions, Data Analytics, IoT Innovations and more. It is also co-located with the AI & Big Data Expo, Cyber Security & Cloud Expo and Blockchain Expo.