Justin Sisemore wins 2020 ThreeBestRated® award for top-rated Divorce Lawyer in Fort Worth

Industry: Legal Services

Fort Worth, TX (PRUnderground) March 13th, 2020

Deciding to end your marriage is a difficult choice. You might be overwhelmed with emotions and doubts and probably want to get it over with as quickly as possible.

But the process of divorce can be lengthy and complicated, especially if you are married for a long time and have kids. There are a lot of things to consider. An experienced divorce lawyer can assist you with the agreement.

Justin Sisemore is a Three Best Rated® Award-winning Divorce Lawyer in Fort Worth. He got his Juris Doctor degree from Texas A&M University School of Law in 2007 and started his firm “Sisemore Law Firm, P.C.,” in the same year. So, what are the challenges he faced to earn that name?

Justin himself shares his story with us.

How it all started?

Justin grew up in a divided household, raised by a single mother. He says the challenges he faced has served as an inspiration for him to practice family law.

“I can empathize with families going through a divorce, especially children who get stuck in the middle during custody disputes. Resolving those disputes in a way that provides a safe, happy, and secure living situation for the child is something I am very passionate about,” he says.

Justin also enjoys the human component and business aspects involved with family law cases. “After more than 3,000 cases over 13 years, I find myself driven by the opportunity to help people transition from feeling totally broken to a point where they can better themselves and learn to live a happier, independent life—both financially and emotionally,” he explains. 

Sisemore Law Firm, P.C:

Sisemore Law Firm, P.C., employs 13 people, including seven attorneys who specialize in divorce, child custody, complex property settlements, and other family law matters.

When asked about his team, Justin commented, “It’s been rewarding and humbling to build a team that trusts in our firm’s leadership and ability to help them become respected professionals in our industry. The Sisemore Law Firm is definitely a force to be reckoned with in Tarrant County.”

Together Justin and his team have handled more than 3000 cases. And 90% of the cases were settled out of the court. “The key here is that it is not just about settling cases. It’s the preparation work that goes into effectively settling those cases,” he explains.

Top-rated divorce lawyers:

Justin Sisemore has been keeping his place as one of the top-rated divorce lawyers in Fort Worth for two consecutive years. “I feel honored to be named one of the three best divorce lawyers in Fort Worth, especially because being chosen means every aspect of our firm and how we do business was carefully reviewed,” he says.

“When the average person thinks about what qualifies someone to be named as a top lawyer, the attorney’s performance in the courtroom probably comes to mind first. However, that accounts for a mere 10% of what we do. The other 90% is how well we run our business and how good our team is at handling the preparation work so we can get the majority of cases resolved without going to court,” he further explains.

Both Justin and his team are committed to providing the best possible solution for their clients. They feel that nothing is more satisfying than walking someone through the acrimonious divorce process and trial and then see them come out on the other side. “Beyond that, when you walk a client through that tough process, and they take time to write a heartfelt note or review of our firm, those notes re-inspire me—especially when I hear other lawyers in our firm getting praise,” he smiles.


Sisemore Law Firm, P.C., – Fort Worth, TX:

603 East Belknap Street, #100

Fort Worth, TX 76102.

Phone: (817) 336-4444

Email: andrea@lawyerdfw.com

Website: https://www.lawyerdfw.com/

About ThreeBestRated®

ThreeBestRated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.

ThreeBestRated® has the honor of helping 4.5 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Become a Fan

Press Contact

Sara Wilson
Contact Us

Image Gallery