Kentucky Secured Offers Affordable Security Camera Packages for Homeowners
Industry: Home & Residential
Surveillance cameras in Kentucky provide an exciting opportunity to improve home security.
Lexington, KY (PRUnderground) May 10th, 2023
Security cameras have become integral to home protection throughout the state. At Kentucky Secured, the goal is to deliver effective alarm systems that help all homeowners feel safe when they are behind closed doors.
As one of the best home security companies in Kentucky, our goal is simple. We deliver effective video monitoring solutions to ensure an alarm is available if unauthorized parties attempt to break into a house or another property.
WHEN TO INSTALL SECURITY CAMERAS
The decision to install security cameras often involves protecting a home. It is a direct investment that lets homeowners keep an eye on their properties while deterring burglars and other intruders.
Security camera packages provide a cost-saving benefit, allowing homeowners to monitor a more expansive area inside or outside the home.
If homeowners want to watch their children or pets while away from home, security cameras can be helpful. This investment can help ensure they’re safe and not getting into trouble.
For added protection, rural properties benefit from security cameras in strategic areas, such as a driveway, fence line, or other access areas.
BENEFITS OF INSTALLING SECURITY CAMERAS
Security cameras offer an affordable way to upgrade or create a new system. Once alarm system companies are finished designing and installing a preferred product, these benefits become available to homeowners.
- Crime Deterrent. The presence of surveillance cameras in Kentucky communities can deter potential criminals from committing crimes in the monitored areas. People are less likely to break the law when they know they are being watched.
- Meaningful Evidence. Security cameras provide valuable evidence when criminal activities occur. The video footage can identify suspects, track movement, and offer a timeline for law enforcement to review to make it easier to catch those involved.
- Monitor Activities. Today’s best security systems allow homeowners to monitor the activity in and around their properties. This benefit is helpful for tracking who enters or leaves, detecting unauthorized access, or interacting with loved ones while away.
- Remote Monitoring. Security systems with cameras let people monitor their properties from anywhere, a trait many Kentucky business owners working from their homes also find valuable.
- Insurance Benefits. Having security cameras installed could reduce the overall premiums from homeowners’ or renters’ insurance. Insurers see this asset as an effective way to reduce risk, which translates to lower costs.
More information about security cameras, their benefits, and options to schedule estimates or appointments is available at https://kysecured.com.
About Kentucky Secured
Since 2014, Kentucky Secured has been providing those in Lexington (and the surrounding areas) various security solutions, including home alarm systems, indoor and outdoor security cameras, and various other devices. The partnership with ADT was fundamental in the company’s growth, allowing KY Secured to become the only owned and operated ADT authorized dealer in Lexington.
Before Justin Wiese founded KY Secured back in 2014, he previously worked for other authorized ADT dealers, learning the industry and preparing for his new venture in a few years to follow. Nonetheless, fast forward to the present day, and KY Secured is locally owned and operated, providing affordable, ADT authorized security solutions to those in Lexington and the broader Kentucky area. They install and set up equipment, provide an open line of communication with customers, and are constantly on the lookout for new security devices. If you have any more questions or are interested in other services, you can contact the KY Secured team.