National Business Capital Releases the First Quarterly Small Business Index Growth Report
The Small Business Index Growth Report is the only one of its kind and is the first in a series of quarterly reports on small business trends
Long Island, NY (PRUnderground) October 6th, 2021
National Business Capital, the nation’s leading FinTech lending marketplace, announced today the release of its Small Business Index Growth Report. The report is the only one of its kind and the first in a series of reports on small business trends that the company plans to release quarterly. The first report in the series breaks down key factors that impacted small businesses from 2019 to 2020.
COVID-19 shook the small business community
It’s impossible to discuss 2020 without considering the global impact of COVID-19. The pandemic had a significant impact on businesses of all sizes and across every industry. The Small Business Index Growth Report examined the state of business and financing before and during the pandemic. The report outlines in detail:
- How many businesses relied on PPP and government-backed loans to survive the pandemic and economic recession
- A detailed breakdown of the types of businesses that applied for and successfully received a PPP loan
- The pandemic’s impact across various industries, and which industries were negatively and positively impacted the most
- Economic growth by industry — in particular, the report looks at construction, e-commerce, restaurants, retail, transportation, manufacturing, technology, and finance/insurance
- The top five states that experienced the smallest business growth during the pandemic and the factors that influenced this growth
- The five states that experienced the least economic growth and the factors that contributed to this slowdown
- How business executives feel about the current state of the economy and positive trends and challenges they foresee moving forward
The Small Business Index Growth Report is designed for anyone looking for valuable business insights to share with their customers and audience. Both the report and infographics are available for download.
About the Small Business Index Growth Report
The Small Business Index Growth Report is the go-to source for journalists, business leaders, and individuals looking for in-depth information on small business statistics. A new report is released quarterly, and each one explores economic trends affecting small businesses. See report here.
About National Business Capital
The limits of success should never be defined by the lack of capital. Yet, in a constantly changing financing market, many entrepreneurs struggle to access the capital they depend on to fuel growth and find success. That’s why in 2007, Joe Camberato set out to create a company that lets entrepreneurs reimagine how they access capital.
With National Business Capital, experience a business lending marketplace built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.
Discover a time-saving machine that takes approval from months to hours, letting you spend less time chasing capital and more time building your business. Leverage a network of over 75 lending partners to find the right approval for your business and secure capital without compromise. Do it all from an intuitive online platform that centralizes your business lending needs for simpler, streamlined management.
Working with NBC, gain a financing partner for the future, ensuring your business can always access the capital it needs to succeed today and tomorrow.
$2+ Billion Funded. Grow to Greatness.