NuGerm Desk Sneeze Guards in Schools and Classrooms Best Practices
To minimize transmission and protect the population as a whole, implementing NuGerm desk sneeze guards in schools and classrooms should be widely considered.
Boca Raton, FL (PRUnderground) July 22nd, 2020
Reducing the airborne transmission of viruses such as COVID-19 should be a priority for K-12 school administrators, teachers and faculty.
The Coronavirus Pandemic has truly been unprecedented, and it has brought to light the importance of protecting ourselves and others. To minimize transmission and protect the population as a whole, implementing Nugerm desktop sneeze guards in schools and classrooms should be widely considered.
In this article, we’ll be briefing you on what a sneeze guard is, the benefits of such a tool, and why it needs to be used in schools and classrooms immediately.
Evaluation samples are available for educators here.
Let’s get into it!
What is a Desktop Sneeze Guard?
The NuBarrier desktop sneeze guard is a flexible, self-standing, portable plastic divider that can be placed on top of desks and tables alike.
They are relatively inexpensive at $19.95 each and can be carried around by the student or teacher with ease.
Desktop sneeze guards in schools and classrooms are a simple and easy solution for providing protection from airborne viruses, germs, and pathogens.
So, what are the benefits?
Benefits of Desktop Sneeze Guards
The benefits of implementing sneeze guards are substantial. Below is the list of benefits you can expect:
- They provide protection from airborne transmission of viruses, germs, and pathogens.
- Acts as a barrier that protects the student, the teacher and staff
- They’re portable and can be carried from classroom to classroom. Additionally, they can attached using Velcro onto a permanent surface if so desired.
- They provide clear visual connection between teacher and classmate. Desktop sneeze guards are not a distraction.
- They are affordable, effective, and extremely simple to set-up.
- Sneeze guards are easy to disinfect and clean.
- Can be used by all ages: primary, elementary, middle-school, high-school, college, university, boardroom, office, etc.
While these are certainly unfortunate times, action still needs to continue to be taken in order to combat this virus and future viruses to come. Hopefully this list of benefits has opened your eyes to how much of a necessity a sneeze guard really is.
If you are a school administrator, teacher, principle, or director, you must understand the importance of protecting yourself and others from transmissible airborne viruses.
These times have been unprecedented and cannot be ignored. In order to make a change and be a part of the solution, considering the implementation of desktop sneeze guards in schools should be at the top of your priority list.
Be proactive, and be part of the solution, request your evaluation sample from NuGerm
About NuGerm Sneeze Guards
CDC Recommended sneeze guards. Germ and virus protective barriers for classrooms, students and teachers. K-12 specialists of easy to install desk cough and sneeze barriers that reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other germs.