OneLavi.com Now Offers BiomCare’s Microbiome Skincare Products
Skincare Products Restore Healthy Balance to the Skin’s Protective Shield Rather than Cover Up Pimples, Rashes, or Other Conditions
Boca Raton, FL (PRUnderground) August 30th, 2022
OneLavi.com, a boutique health, wellness, and beauty e-commerce site, now carries BiomCare’s skincare products that restore balance to the skin’s microbiome.
“OneLavi.com is a boutique health, wellness, and beauty online retailer that offers high-quality products and provides excellent customer service to its customers,” said Dr. Karel Bezouška, CEO and one of the four founders of BiomCare in the Czech Republic. “OneLavi.com joins Walmart.com as retailers that carry our product line.”
Dr. Bezouška said OneLavi.com is carrying six of BiomCare’s skincare products:
- Derma.Ferm® COMPLETE provides your skin with three microemulsions for a healthy skin microbiome. It contains natural skin hydrating compounds: a cleaning enzyme complex, and calming prebiotics. This product is suitable for individuals who are prone to chronic damage to their skin barrier from yeast and fungal infections, and long-term dermatitis, including atopic eczema, acne, or psoriasis.
- Derma.Ferm® CLEANACUTE provides a single microemulsion for a healthy skin microbiome, containing natural skin hydrating compounds supported by a cleaning enzyme complex. It is suitable for minor acute skin disorders due to burns, abrasions, scalds, or acute skin infections for users that have otherwise no chronic skin problems.
- Derma.Ferm® CALM contains calming prebiotics and compounds that are healthy for the skin. Derma.Ferm® CALM naturally increases the lipid content of the skin and maintains low acidity thus strengthening the natural skin barrier.
- Derma.Ferm® NUTRI is suitable for very sensitive skin. It emphasizes skin hydration and proper skin nutrition, which makes the skin more resistant to stress damage. This product is perfect for people with sensitive skin who are prone to inflammation and redness.
- VIR_A_REST® provides a single microemulsion, which will invigorate the skin’s microbiome and protect it from the adverse effects of pathogenic microbes, including respiratory viruses. VIR_A_REST® supports the natural protective barrier of the skin with suitable postbiotics and natural antimicrobials.
- VIR_A_REST® ORAL supports the development of normal oral microflora through extracts from two friendly bacteria and restores the oral microbiome, which is critical for the development of normal skin microflora as well as a healthy microbiome of the respiratory tract.
Dr. Jan Engl, one of the co-founders, said BiomCare’s products are based on restoring a healthy balance to the skin’s microbiome, or protective outer layer.
“Our microbiome is the host of billions of microorganisms, such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses, which protect the skin from pimples, rashes, and other unfavorable conditions,” Dr. Engl said. “When the balance between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ microorganisms become out-of-balance, that is when our skin is vulnerable to various conditions.”
Dr. Engl said BiomCare’s skincare line restores the skin’s microbiome to its healthy state, leaving the skin glowing and radiant.
“Consumers are searching for skincare products that keep their skin healthy,”
he said. “By adding OneLavi.com, we are making it easier for people to find out about us.” s
To purchase please visit OneLavi.com.
For more information and application tips for the products, see www.biomcare.eu.
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This press release is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please check with your doctor. The news site hosting this press release is not associated with BiomCare. It is merely publishing a press release announcement submitted by a company, without any stated or implied endorsement of the product or service.
BiomCare is a Czech Republic company that is bringing its skincare products, which help restore the skin’s microbiome, to America.