Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, PRunderground.com is an affordable online press release distribution service with 3 primary distribution areas:
1) Google News: Within minutes of distribution, your press release gets into Google News, and typically Google web search, for keyword strings in your headline. (See results below)
2) Social Media: Links and headlines from the release are published on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, De.lic.ious, and more social media sites. Relevant #hashtags are added on Facebook and Twitter.
3) Online News Sites (120+): Press releases are published on 120+ news and TV websites including International Business Times, DigitalJournal.com, FOX5 Las Vegas, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, TravelWeekly, FOX 19 Cincinnati, Nation’s Restaurant News, ASK.com, AZCentral.com, and more.
Just $74.99 per release (or as low as $25 per release with our 6 release/month plan) and links, images, video, social sharing, and a newsroom are included at no extra charge. If you want your news out to Google, Social Media, and 120 news sites, give PRunderground.com a try. Or try our Diamond Distribution to also go out to the PR Newswire Webreach network and be picked up by Yahoo Finance and an additional 100+ news sites and blogs.
More Distribution Points:
Who uses PRUnderground?
- Savvy PR firms and Publicists
- Clever SEO Professionals
- Small to mid-sized businesses
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check our FAQ.