Role Of A Real Estate Lawyer – Explained by A ThreeBestRated® Expert From North Vancouver
Industry: Legal Services
North Vancouver, British Columbia (PRUnderground) March 2nd, 2023
Legal transactions involving real estate, land title registrations and mortgages are not simple tasks. Whether you are buying, selling or refinancing real estate, you need an experienced real estate lawyer acting on your behalf.
There are many other reasons to use a Real Estate Lawyer. ThreeBestRated® reached out to Cindy Silver, who holds a permanent spot in ThreeBestRated® and was recently awarded the best real estate lawyer award for 2023. Cindy explains the importance of hiring a real estate lawyer anytime you are doing a real estate transaction.
- A real estate law lawyer will have up-to-date software and online tools to ensure that your real estate transaction completes on time, that your property title transfers correctly, and that any mortgages are properly registered or discharged.
- A real estate lawyer will have a specialized trust account that is regulated and audited, to safely manage and accurately record the flow of funds required to complete real estate transactions.
- A real estate lawyer can provide you with legal advice. While notaries are able to perform real estate transactions, they have limited training and cannot give legal advice if complications arise in your real estate transaction.
- There is a mistaken perception that notaries charge lower fees than lawyers. This is usually false. When it comes to real estate transactions, notary and lawyer fees are usually the same. In fact, some notaries charge more than lawyers.
- It is very important to use a lawyer who has a proven track record doing real estate law. Every real estate transaction is unique and an experienced real estate lawyer who has years of real estate law experience will be better equipped to deal with your transaction.
These are a few of the reasons why choosing a law firm with a proven track record and high level of competency can make your real estate transaction a a smooth and pleasant experience, concludes the expert. Cindy Silver — Silver and Associates Law Corporation will be the best solution as they have expertise in dealing with residential and commercial real estate transactions, wills and estates and corporate law.
Why Cindy Silver — Silver And Associates Law Corporation Is The Best?
Cindy Silver is a barrister and solicitor at the Silver and Associates Law Corporation. She received her LL.B (JD) from the University of British Columbia in 1991and became a member of the Law Society of British Columbia in 1993. In her 30 years of practicing law, Cindy has gained extensive experience in litigation and solicitor work. For the past 16 years, Cindy as practices exclusively in the areas of real estate, wills and estates and corporate law. Working directly with clients from beginning to successful end is her specialty, which helped her to be the top in the field with a space in ThreeBestRated® listing after crossing their strict 50-Point Inspection. She is known for her valuable interpersonal skills that improve effectiveness in representing the client’s perspective and interest in real estate, contracts and corporate law.
Silver and Associates Law Corporation strives to serve its client’s needs in an efficient, friendly and professional manner. They care about the client’s experience throughout the legal process. The firm has a proven track record and a high-level of competency to achieve the desired results. “Strong customer service. positive, welcoming and professional atmosphere. High volume of successful business and high google reviews along with huge volume of traffic to our website https://silverlaw.ca/ has helped us reach the position” shared by the firm upon the award.
Residential and commercial real estate conveyancing, new home construction, fractional interest, leasehold property, single-family dwellings, strata title properties, condominiums, townhomes, reviewing leases, bare land and recreational property, negotiating, drafting, corporate law, commercial law, wills & estates law are the services offered by Cindy Silver — Silver And Associates Law Corporation.
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4.5 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!