Simple Guide To Website Design, Maintenance & Marketing – Details A ThreeBestRated® Web Designer From Newmarket, Stella Graphix Inc.
Industry: Advertising & Marketing
Newmarket, Ontario (PRUnderground) March 8th, 2023
The world has evolved to the next level, particularly in the technology sector in the recent past. The growth of the internet over the last three decades especially has had a huge impact on the unprecedented speed of technological advancements. This ripple effect has totally changed the dimensions of every industry. The internet has grown to be the most powerful technology that can bring you loads of benefits when utilized in a strategic (and positive) way. Any business today will have to be online irrespective of their offering.
A professional website remains your modern visiting card which shows every detail of your business to your potential customers and acts as your salesperson – working for you 24/7.
An effective and successful website that helps you grow your business requires the following:
- A memorable brand that makes a strong first impression and fosters brand loyalty.
- A stand-out, yet user-friendly website design, with your target audience in mind.
- Clear communication plan and copywriting that properly establishes your brand voice to cut through the noise.
- Professional and unique photography that represents your business and creates an authentic connection with your website visitors.
- Impactful video to supercharge your brand and elevate your website.
- An optimized marketing funnel to bring the right traffic to your website, nurture your leads and turn them into sales. This could include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), digital advertising, social media, email marketing and print, to name a few.
- Website automation configuration to help save you time and money on redundant tasks.
- Regular maintenance to keep your website active, secure, and make sure everything is functioning as it should by staying compliant with the latest web standards.
A website that’s not working for you serves no purpose, and can even tarnish your brand. That’s why it is very important to audit your website on a regular basis on your own or with a reputable web design company.
Stella Graphix Inc., a renowned web designer from Newmarket recently honored with the 2023 ThreeBestRated® award shares some tips on common website audit and maintenance tactics:
- The more the website is informative, the more it attracts potential audience as content is always the king. This is capable of slowing down the website at times. Hence refresh the website by clearing the bugs at regular intervals.
- Always check on the broken links and scrutinize the compatibility of the website with multiple browsers which can directly affect the reputation of your website.
- Explore website analytics and get to know the features. This can help you in optimizing the website experience according to the needs for improved performance.
- Run a backup, check spam comments, page load errors and make software updates on a weekly basis. Review security and load speed on a monthly basis.
- Perform a regular SEO audit as it helps your website to rank on search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Automated testing is so far the best time saver in website maintenance as it tests every bit of functionality of the website.
These are just a few common things to be taken care of to increase your website performance. It is always wise to choose experienced web designers to build your website and coordinate with them for the best maintenance of your website.
Why Stella Graphix Inc Is The Best For Your Business Website?
Stella Graphix Inc. is one of Newmarket’s top choice web design companies, serving Toronto, GTA, as well as other locations throughout Ontario, Canada and US. From startups to established large international companies, Stella Graphix Inc. has the tools and skills to level up your business (and will quickly become your website marketing bestie).
As a full-service, multidisciplinary digital design and creative studio, Stella Graphix Inc. provides end-to-end marketing and advertising services under one roof. They have the secret sauce to expertly transform businesses and nonprofits into digital empires guaranteed to attract your unique ideal audiences.
Stella Graphix Inc. takes pride in providing the highest standard of excellence in customer service and quality of work that achieves amazing results. A uniquely personal approach to doing business and unwavering care for client satisfaction separates Stella Graphix from the competition with a spot in ThreeBestRated® listing, which has a strong 50-Point Inspection to qualify every business.
Building and growing meaningful business connections for brands, while helping them deliver an amazing user experience is what Stella Graphix Inc. is all about! Through a forward thinking, big-picture mindset, Stella Graphix Inc. delivers innovating web and marketing solutions to make any business more profitable.
Thousands of businesses with accelerated growth efficiently remain a strong evidence of the credibility of the firm. They proudly serve local clients in York Region North, Toronto & GTA with affordable price ranges. Contact Stella Graphix Inc. for a complimentary consultation on building a stronger online presence for your business at https://stellagraphix.com/
Web design and development, print design, marketing, copywriting, SEO, SMM, PPC, photography, video production, branding, logo design, illustration & animation are the common services availed by a number of clients that work with Stella Graphix Inc.
ThreeBestRated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
ThreeBestRated® has the honor of helping 4.5 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!