SIREN Living Co-Founders: Healthy Aging Month is a Time to Take Stock of Health Issues
Industry: Health & Fitness
SIREN and MAN PLUS Dietary Supplements for Men and Women Target Healthy Living
Boca Raton, FL (PRUnderground) September 6th, 2022
September is Healthy Aging Month, a time when seniors should make sure they are up-to-date on their health conditions and medications.
“As a health and wellness company, we urge older people to visit their doctors for a check-up,” said Steven Robinson, a co-founder of JDS Wholesale LTD, which makes dietary supplements for men and women. “It is better to catch a health problem early than later.”
Jane Culbertson, a co-founder of JDS Wholesale Ltd, said seniors also should adopt healthy lifestyles if they haven’t already done so.
Here are some healthy tips to live by:
- Eating a healthy diet
- Socializing and meeting people
- Regular health checkups with your doctor, dentist, and optometrist
“Exercising keeps your heart healthy and muscles strong,” said Culbertson, who developed SIREN dietary supplements with her daughter, Rebecca. “Everyone should eat healthy foods, especially seniors because malnutrition is a major problem for them.”
Another potential challenge for the older population is depression because they are often isolated.
“Many seniors are lonely and depressed, which was exacerbated the past two years because of COVID-19. Seeing your family and friends is a great way to keep yourself happy,” she added.
Robinson and Culbertson said SIREN Living, a Belfast-based health and wellness company, has developed the following SIREN and MAN PLUS dietary supplements for men and women:
- SIREN: Vitality & Wellness, a vegan-approved, all-natural dietary supplement, is for women who want to feel better and have more energy.
- SIREN: Hair, Skin & Nails, which contributes to more youthful-looking skin, is fortified with amino acids, collagen, biotin, and zinc. This supplement is also for women who love glossier hair, and more enviable-looking nails.
- SIREN: Summer Skin Plus, which provides a summer tan with minimal sun exposure, contains copper for normal skin pigmentation, vitamin C, iron, riboflavin, and selenium. This supplement is for women who love a great-looking tan.
- MAN PLUS: Health and Vitality, which contains natural ingredients for men who want to improve their stamina and performance.
- MAN PLUS: Hair, Skin & Nails, which is for men who want youthful-looking skin, is fortified with amino acids, collagen, biotin, and zinc. This supplement is for men who want the best-looking version of themselves.
- MAN PLUS: Summer Skin Plus, which provides a summer tan with minimal sun exposure, contains copper for normal skin pigmentation, vitamin C, iron, riboflavin, and selenium.
SIREN products are gluten-free and contain 100 percent natural ingredients. SIREN: Vitality and Wellness is vegan, while MAN PLUS AND SIREN Summer Skin Plus is vegetarian-friendly.
“We developed these supplements to help people, young and old, live healthier lives,” Robinson and Culbertson said. “Health observance months, such as Healthy Aging in September, gives the medical community an opportunity to promote health awareness to seniors.”
To purchase SIREN and MAN PLUS products, visit Walmart.com or OneLavi.com, an online boutique for beauty, health, and wellness products.
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This press release is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please check with your doctor. The news site hosting this press release is not associated with SIREN. It is merely publishing a press release announcement submitted by a company, without any stated or implied endorsement of the product or service.
About SIREN LIVING
SIREN Living is a health and wellness company in the United Kingdom that has developed dietary supplements for women and men: SIREN Living and MAN PLUS, which are available on Amazon, OneLavi.com, and Walmart.com. The supplements are for: Health and Vitality, Hair, Skin, and Nails, and Summer Skin Plus.