Six Factors Affecting Resale Value Of A Property – Clarifies The 2023 ThreeBestRated® Award Winning Real Estate Agent From Halifax
Industry: Real Estate
Halifax, Nova Scotia (PRUnderground) February 2nd, 2023
A property is an investment even though it is purchased for a purpose. It is an asset and should possess value for the amount of money you invest in it. Most people today are falling for the fancy factor that makes them lose their hard-earned money on a property that is not capable of a good return. There is a term called “price appreciation” in finance that means the increase of the value with time. You can generate good money considering price appreciation while opting to buy a property. This is commonly referred to as “resale value”. An investor should focus more on price appreciation — states The Pike Group, A renowned real estate agent in and around Halifax. They have shared some of the important factors that are capable of influencing the resale value of a property. They are as follows,
- Location — Any day a property in a happening location will always have good value in the market due to the facilities available for your day-to-day needs from schooling to commercial spaces near the residence.
- Maintenance — Any property has to be focused on maintenance to make it more suitable for usage and this contributes to the appeal and impression of the property.
- Market Condition — Real estate market will always have swifts in the value of the properties respective to the demands and supply of that specific region.
- Design — People always look for convenience in any property they buy. Hence a property which is suitable and comfortable for all the needs of an individual will always have a good price range in the market.
- Landscaping — Sometimes bad lot and landscaping are capable of reducing the value of the property as it affects the look.
- Safety — This is an important factor that will be reviewed by a buyer as any individual prefers security and safety in their livelihood.
It is always great to get in touch with a professional for these types of major investments in your life. Only a professional who is capable of being an up-to-date listing agent could survive in the market, finishes the team. The Pike Group is one such happening real estate agent in Halifax whom you can contact for all of your real estate concerns.
Everything About The Pike Group
The Pike Group is a passionate business that takes pride in being more than just a sales team. Their biggest strength is their understanding of Halifax’s geography, people and their needs despite being an outsider that helped them thrive in the field. The firm is continually looking to up its game for its sellers with the adoption of the latest trends and cutting-edge marketing technology, which allows for maximum exposure of its properties. They specialize in residential listings, and the team has sold over 800 homes in Metro Halifax. ThreeBestRated® with their own 50-Point Inspection has listed them as one of the top-performing real estate agents in Halifax. The team has certified luxury marketing specialists and certified senior citizen real estate experts and provides relocation experience with DND, Brookfield and RCMP. Get a free home valuation and consultation at https://thepikegroup.ca/
Sandra Pike is a local real estate agent specializing in listings and head of the Pike Group in Halifax with over twelve years of real estate experience. “Being consistent and having a systematic approach has helped me achieve the position. Every day I wake up as an unemployed person who wishes to hustle with proper marketing methods to prosper in the race. We are forever grateful for our clients who remain our recognition. We always look to improve and never wanted to be complacent which helped us to gain good testimonials, rating & reviews along with a spot in ThreeBestRated® listing.” — shares Sandra.
Dartmouth, Bedford, Hammond, Plains, Sackville, Fall River, Porters Lake, Beaver Bank, Hants County, Lake Echo, Halifax County East, and Halifax County South & West are the regions covered by The Pike Group.
Three Best Rated® was created in 2014 with the simple goal of finding the top 3 local businesses, professionals, restaurants, health care providers, and everything in-between, in any city. Every business is meticulously handpicked by our employees. We check business’s reputation, history, complaints, ratings, proximity, satisfaction, trust, cost, general excellence, reviews, and more, using our 50-Point Inspection. We only display businesses that are verified by our employees. Other places will call this “hard work” and “unnecessary”. We call it “due diligence” and “the right thing to do”. Our website is updated on a regular basis for quality and the latest business information.
Three Best Rated has the honor of helping 4.5 million customers every month find the best businesses in any city – without any effort!