Soulivity Magazine launches new Soulivity TV show, “Soulivity Weekend”!
New lifestyle show features high profile guests, such as best-selling authors Michael Clinton and Christy Whitman
Washington, DC (PRUnderground) November 12th, 2021
Continuing its expansion of inspirational content to the global community, Soulivity Magazine launched a new addition to its extensive Soulivity TV lineup of shows, with “Soulivity Weekend.” This new show specifically features guests and content designed to help viewers live their “best life” – a life full of passion, purpose, and high-quality living.
In its first opening episodes, Soulivity Weekend features prominent nationally and internationally known guests, including:
- Christy Whitman, two-time New York Times bestselling author of “The Art of Having It All” and “Taming Your Alpha Bitch”; and, new release, “The Desire Factor.” She has appeared on The Today Show, The Morning Show, TedX, and The Hallmark Channel, and her work has been featured in numerous publications and magazines.
- Michael Clinton, former President/Publishing Director of Hearst Magazines, and author of “ROAR Into the Second Half of Your Life.” A member of the board of trustees of Pace University and executive vice president of the board of trustees of the International Center of Photography, he has also written for publications as varied as The New York Times, Runner’s World, and many more.
With Soulivity’s collaboration with Beyond Words Publishing (best known for publishing the world-wide hit, “The Secret”) (https://BeyondWord.com), Soulivity Weekend will continue to feature additional best-selling authors and widely known thought leaders.
“With the launch of Soulivity Weekend, Soulivity continues to provide our stakeholders, which includes our customers, owners, partners, and staff, with tools and information to purpose-driven lives. Soulivity’s most important goal is supporting people in living free, full, and rewarding lives while doing what brings their hearts joy and peace,” says Brian Westley Johnson, Soulivity CEO.
About Soulivity Magazine
Soulivity is an inter-connected media company and community portal created to deliver inspirational content, as well as, products and services, to a global customer marketplace.
It is a place to inspire readers to:
● Live a higher quality life.
● Become more culturally aware and interconnected to the global community.
● Increase personal and professional productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency.
● Experience better lifestyle outcomes.