Southside Women’s Network Hosts Repre$ent YOUR BRAND Workshop
Industry: Business Women
The Southside Women's Network hosts Repre$ent YOUR BRAND Workshop from 1 pm to 4 pm Saturday, September 14, at Coaster Coffee.
Norfolk, VA (PRUnderground) August 24th, 2019
The Southside Women’s Network has partnered with Barbara H. Smith a professional trainer, speaker and coach to bring her Repre$ent YOUR BRAND Workshop to Coaster Coffee in Norfolk on Saturday September 14, 2019 from 1 to 4 pm.
In this workshop, you will forever eliminate any confusion about how to most effectively sell your brand. Only 20 seats are available! Get your tickets early because Barbara’s last class held August 16th in Hampton SOLD OUT.
You will walk away from this “working” event with:
- A functionally active elevator pitch
- An intriguingly interesting introduction
- A bio and one sheet that showcases you and your brand
- Presentation strategies that make you stand up, stand out, and demand attention
This workshop is OPEN to the PUBLIC. SWN Member Cost is $55, and the Not-Yet Member Cost is $75.
Tickets are sold by Eventbrite at http://bit.ly/RYBCC
In just a few hours, by working ON your business, you will:
- Discover what your brand currently says about you and how to define your brand with clarity and laser focus, changing what others see and think about you and your brand
- Consistently create brand recognition with your social media images and learn how to leverage social platforms to cultivate an interest in your brand
- Discover how to use your elevator pitch, intro, bio and testimonials appropriately and uncover the difference between them that takes your brand from dull to dazzling.
- You’ll walk away with the value of having properly crafted these crucial media pieces to remove inconsistencies about you or your brand.
- Unearth ways to get testimonials from people who have raved about your work but have failed to provide you with a testimonial when you discover the secret formula to getting testimonials with ease
- Hone presentation skills professional presenters use that WOW your audience, with or without PowerPoint.
In this ONE DAY, you will solidify how to communicate your brand in your market and walk away from this working event having WORKED ON your business completing:
- Brand Perception Focus: You’ll discover what your brand currently says about you and how to better define your brand clarity, what others see and think about you and your brand.
- Social Media Image: Know what your social media image represents, and valuable information that can be used to cultivate an interest in you on social platforms.
- Elevator Pitch, Intro, Bio & More: Use these important messages appropriately and uncover the difference between them that takes your brand from dull to dazzling. Learn how to use these crucial media pieces to remove inconsistencies about you or your brand.
- Testimonials: Has anyone ever raved about your work, said they would be willing to give you a testimonial and they never provide it? You’ll discover the secret formula to getting a testimonial with ease.
- Presentation Skills: Discover how to WOW your audience, with or without PowerPoint, using simple storytelling structures and strategies, tailored for any talk.
To learn more about Barbara H. Smith and her services, go to SpeakCoachTrain.com.
About Southside Women’s Network, LLC
The Southside Women’s Network (SWN) is a business networking group that supports women in Coastal Virginia.
Whether you work in a corporate setting, are starting your own business, or have been in business for years, SWN is a diverse group of professional women who network together to build each other up and help each other succeed in business.
SWN is a peer-to-peer networking group that focuses on the individual. No more awkward moments when you switch companies or careers. We invest in you!
But that’s not all. When you join SWN, you don’t just collect a bunch of business cards, you make friends for life.
SWN was founded as a resource for passionate women who are looking to increase their knowledge, collaborate with other professional women and leverage resources. By connecting authentically, we promote, support and inspire each other.